Fuyosan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hohoo new Year! Can't wait till New Years Eve- I'm gonna blast Caramelldansen in my room and party like aff, Neighbors beware!(ノ。≧◇≦)ノ
    Can someone recommend me a manga or manhwas that include time travel? (like from his birth) modern world would be great.
    OMFG I'M RUNNING OUT of Pilogrims and the event is ticking.. ZHONGLI COME HOME MY X50 Wish :'v
    Do anyone feel like "it should never been animated like it's better of staying as a manga?" kind of thing
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Sometimes, but that's mostly for manga I have read that I know would never work if they ever got an anime. On the other hand, there's also manga that are so over the top and action filled, it feels like a crime they don't have an anime yet. (I'm mostly speaking about one manga that REALLY needs an anime, and that's Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer, the day that gets an anime, I can die happy).
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If it means people actually going out of their way to read the series, then yes. I just feel like some of my series just get butchered with their adaptions.
    I started to question myself - why am I even drinking coffee before going to sleep almost everyday?
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    That's usually supposed to be done the other way around lol
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    What a reverse lifestyle I have.
    My phone is broken and my tablet recently died too, I only have my desktop left... Damn! Goddamn (T⌓T)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Dang, that sucks! Better back up that computer- here's hoping you're able to get some replacements soon.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    Hope so too - I might wish it as my Christmas or birthday gift -(T▽T). There's no available job as a working high-school student I hope next year as a Uni Student I can apply to work in fast-food-chains.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its always nice to have a source of income. Its something I wish I had honestly.
    I don't know if I should download a Yaoi game on my desktop - Should I make a private folder? Ughhh I don't knoowww.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    A choice must be made unfortunately.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Depends on if you think anyone will ever be on your computer and might see it, and if you have a problem with that.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    Imma just download it, and make a private folder - hehe, hope no one in my family tries to open it lol
    Ugh..When your still in quarantine and your teacher gives you four consecutive experiments in every module (specific sub) to do on. Lazy TvT
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Your profile pic goes too well with this post. I'll never understand why teachers give a bunch of homework to do over Thanksgiving break. Evil. Anyway, best of luck to you!
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    Yeah - It's a pain in the ass but thank you !
    Ive finally opened my account back its been a duckin year, I forgot i changed my username lmao. Well anyway Good Eve yall!
    Y did I start reading watamotemanga just cuz I got sudden flashback of the show last night and started reading it and as I fall asleep onp95
    BrainBlow
    BrainBlow
    The Watamote manga improves significantly from a point some time after where the anime ended.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I left off on Vol. 8, and I've enjoyed it so far.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    yeah having new friends (i guess haha) and really like the field trip part brainblow. Im glad u enjoyed it too oscar!
    Ive been reading to much isekai manga and barely watch anime this month. I need to catch up and start binge watching xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back