Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm ready for the weekend. Friday, why hast thou forsaken me?
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    Only a weekend, how about a vacation? Always a good time for one of those, especially after being back a whole week after just having vacation. Work is a paaaaaain for the lazy
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    "Why have you forsaken me?
    In your eyes forsaken me
    In your thoughts forsaken me
    In your heart forsaken me, oh"

Your comment reminded me of this lyric :P
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Friday why is thou so far
    I'm bored. There are so many shows I could be watching, but so little motivation.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Kek. No I actually agree. Sleep is not a waste of time imo. Im also a victim of sudden nap urges... so irresistible hehe. Just last night I "napped" from 7pm to 12pm. Screwed up my sleeping time real good XD My human battery must be broken lol.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Bloodlord739: I worked night shift for eight years, so my human clock is definitely broken- battery probably too.
    Bloodlord739
    Welp, I've been swallowed up by British murder mysteries again. This was not unexpected, but my anime list is glaring at me.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Fuyosan: I'm currently bingeing Dalziel & Pascoe on Amazon Prime.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    never heard of it, but might as well try it out!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Fuyosan: It's pretty good, but my all-time favorite British murder mystery show is Midsomer Murders. Shetland is really good too- it's Scottish.
    Ah, four days of freedom- I can already tell I'm not going to watch as much anime as I think I should.
    It would be great if I wasn't tired all the time, but that would mean I'd actually have to get enough sleep. Ugh.
    Trying to choose a favorite Susumu Hirasawa song is like trying to pick a favorite anime- Let's just go with the top 25.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Ikr so many good anime songs to choose from lol
    The wind was blowing something fierce yesterday and all sorts of troublesome things blew in with it.
    Gotta love when I sit down intending to binge anime and fall asleep instead. I should just go to bed and try again tomorrow.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I honestly hate falling asleep watching anime because the next day when the page is refreshed, I literally can't remember what scene I fell asleep on lol
    Clouds tend to gather on the mountain behind our apartment, and sometimes, like tonight, when the sun is setting it sets them on fire.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Clouds being set on fire makes for some interesting imagery.
    C
    ClairIsHere4Manga
    wow! it would be cool to look at those clouds
    Just got back from a surreal walk in the fog and am drinking hot fireball cider- first cup of the season. Mmm.
    Agh! Restless and indecisive, and yet the weekend is ticking away. What do I wanna do? Probably not any more wiki-walking on tvtropes.
    Blue sky! We have actual blue sky again! Windows open, fresh air- it's funny the things you take for granted until they're gone.
    InkedC
    InkedC
    So glad to hear it! Indeed we do, hopefully the sky will stay blue for a while.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its always good to enjoy the small things while you can.
    The bro left for Cali today- he gets to drive through three states on fire. The smoke is making my eyes water.
    Dangit, I wanted to go hiking today, but fire danger is very high and it's so smoky that they recommend everyone stay home.
    InkedC
    InkedC
    I saw the videos of the west coast and got genuinely concerned. Are you doing fine over there?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @InkedC: Yeah, we're fine here, we're near the coast, so it's just really smokey, but it's not nearly as bad as Eastern WA or CA- my bro is visiting from San Francisco, and the air quality there is horrendous due to all of the fires nearby.
    InkedC
    InkedC
    That sounds rough. Stay safe!
    Welp, it looked like the LA skyline yesterday. So much smoke you couldn't see more than a mile. Luckily the wind blew most of it out today.
    Successful hike was successful. Mt. Baker was glorious and the huckleberries were ripe in the alpine meadows.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back