UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about talking to a white rabbit on top of a scrapyard, inside a magical bag. The rabbit starts to bow down to you, "M'lady... as the guardian of the bag, I would like to make you the new rightful owner of the magical bag. The previous owner tricked her way into becoming the owner... She may have said that she was you".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Both you and Goldilocks start tilting your head in confusement. "Pardon?", you both reply. The rabbit clears its throat and lets out a small cough. "Well... you see. I didn't do a proper background check and she came in here claiming all sorts of stuff. This was a peaceful and clean place before she showed up. She wished for all this stuff".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "How did she know that I was going to end up inside the bag?", you ask the rabbit. "I'm not really sure but after a while she started to act less like a princess and started wishing for the most ridiculous stuff". You smile at the rabbit, "My first wish is to clean this world up, no more scrapyard!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about taking a breather after having a long and draining fight with the girl with the white hat and the white dress inside a magical bag that's being carried around by an old lady. Before you and Goldilocks can return to the normal world, there is something you need to do.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You leave the reactor room with all the holes, platforms and red laser beams and you've also started to climb out of the girl's room. "Now, where did I see it?", you mumble. Goldilocks is trying to keep up with you and is really curious to see where you're going. You stop for a moment to see if anything is moving. "You can come out now".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A little white rabbit comes out. "So you remember me?", it says. "You were the first one I found in this world, I've been wondering about you this entire time". "Thank you princess... It's been tough living in this world with that evil witch. She came into the magical bag world to find donuts and in the end it drove her mad". You and Goldilocks look at each other, "Good thing we're not like that".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about feeling excited to see your friend, Goldilocks, sitting in front of you since you thought she had been poked through the stomach by the girl with the white hat and the white dress during their duel. The girl with the white hat and the white dress is at the bottom of a rather deep hole, cut in two.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I thought you had died Goldi!". Goldilocks just shakes her head while slowly pulling her mask off. "I can't die my princess, I'm a vampire remember!". "That's right", you reply while tapping a fight gently on your forehead. "I keep forgetting that you are a vampire, since you're always out during the day time". "Yeah... that's a bit of an odd story", she replies.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I guess you can call me a sparkling vampire?". You smile at her and give her another hug. "I'm glad you're a sparkling vampire, I would have felt lost without you around!". Goldilocks is starting to blush and quickly puts her mask back on to hide her red cheeks. "OH, there is one more thing we need to do before we can go!".
    So sleepy, goodnight!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You find a weird red contraption to hold onto. It looks like a lamp but at the moment you don't really care what it is, other than it keeping you from falling down the hole. The girl walks over to you, smiling while swinging her sword near the edge of the hole. It creates a lot of sparks and she's doing it to intimidate you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You smile at the girl with the white hat and the white dress, "Watch out behind you". The girl smiles at you, "Nice try princess Uniparararara but this is the end of yo..u....". At that very moment you see a blade slice straight through the girl, followed by her leaning forward and falling into the hole herself. You look over and see her body was actually sliced in two.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A head and a hand pops over the edge. "I'm so glad to see you Goldilocks!". After grabbing her hand, you try to make your way back on the platform. Your first reaction is to give Goldilocks a big hug. You both are grinning from ear to ear.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You are fueled by emotions, the blade is moving around efficient and elegantly, as if you had been using blades for a while. You definitely have the upper hand now.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "That's right! Strike her down now!", the girl screams. You quickly turn around, thinking you were getting ambushed but there is nobody there! "HUH?!?!".
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching your friend Goldilocks fight the girl with the white hat and the white dress while you're stuck in a hallway, waiting for a red laser beam wall to go down. They exchange strikes but you and Goldilocks lock eyes for just a second and during that time the girl strikes Goldilocks right in the stomach.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You scream no but there still isn't much you can do. The girl with the white hat and the white dress is trying to pull the blade out of your friend and has now started to lock eyes with you as well. Goldilocks falls down to her knees, then gently collapses to the ground. The girl is now slowly walking towards you as if you're her next prey.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The red laser beam vanishes and you instantly jump at the girl, your strikes are fierce and the girl is struggling to keep up with you. You angle your attack to come from below and the girl tries to block it but you split her sword in half, followed by kicking her in the stomach. The girl drops one machete but still has the other one. The flow of the battle has changed, she's now trying to get away from you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night young lady! May you have sweet dreams about sitting in one side of the hallway, looking at Goldilocks and the girl with the white hat and white dress on the other side of the hallway. Red laser beam walls are keeping you all separated from each other. You're all patiently waiting for the walls to shut down, so you can all continue your fight.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks starts to kneel down, staring at the girl while you aren't quite sure how to act. The girl with the white hat and the white dress is glaring at Goldilocks, like she's a tiger staring at her prey. It's rather unsettling. And then, all of a sudden the walls vanish. Goldilocks jumps up and starts swinging her sword while the girl is backing up again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You try to close the distance by sprinting through the hallway but as you near the end of the hallway the red laser beam wall appears again. You find yourself staring at Goldilocks and the girl with the white hat and the white dress fight, there isn't anything you can do about it. The battle goes back and forth until...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    They have decided to take the fight towards a door and have put a bit of distance between you and them. You sprint towards them as they're making their way through the doorway, still swinging at each other like crazy. As you almost catch up to them, weird gizmos in the wall start to move. Bzzzzz...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks and the girl with the white hat and the white dress stop for a second to see what's happening around them. As they take a step back, a red see through wall appears between the both of them. In fact, several red see-through wall starts to appear within the corridor. The girl uses her blade to tap the red see-through wall, as expected... it's like a laser beam wall.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    There isn't much any of you can do, other than... to wait.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about... Where were we? Oh yah! You, Goldilocks and the girl with the white hat and the white dress find each other on a little bridge, the fight is still continuing. You're on the left side, Goldilocks is on the right and the girl is in the middle. It's quite impressive how she's able to defend herself so well since you and Goldilocks are not allowing her to catch a break.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You try and strike the girl with a weird jump forward with the blade coming down from the top. The girl in white blocks it, traps the blade and then kicks you in the face. You drop the blade and start to roll to the side of the bridge. You actually end up rolling off the bridge but luckily there is another bridge right below the one you were fighting on and managed to grab a hold of that one.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your new blade is right in front of you. Goldilocks, still fighting above you, manages to elbow the girl in the face, the girl starts to fall off the bridge as well but on a different platform than you landed on. Goldilocks jumps down in pursuit, giving the girl still no time to recover. You pull yourself back up onto the bridge, grab your blade and start looking for where the fight is now taking place.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in the middle of a sword fight, alongside Goldilocks but taking on the girl with the white hat and the white dress. It seems to be an unfair fight since it's a 2 on 1 but the girl with the white hat and the white dress seems to have studied the art of black magic since she's able to fling rocks around the room now without touching them.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    One of the rocks that were thrown around creates an explosion and it then opens a door. The girl with the white hat and the white dress starts walking backwards through the just opened door. As you go in for a swing, the girl dodges again but follows it up by kicking you in the stomach, sending you flying. Goldilocks is still chasing the girl down but the girl is still moving backwards.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The girl backs herself into a small platform, right above a giant hole. She can't seem to run away anymore and you close in on her as well. You now find yourself in a Mexican standoff. Goldilocks becomes impatient and goes in for a swing but the girl does another backflip to jump across the giant hole. Both you and Goldilocks follow her, jumping across with your own fancy flips,
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The girl takes a step back, showing you her weapon of choice. The 2 machetes that she was holding before have been joined together at the base, forming a fancy new weapon. Both you and Goldilocks draw your blades and take a fighting position yourself. The girl starts spinning her blade around, charging towards you but you do a somersault flip over the blade to get behind her.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You try to strike but she blocks it. Goldilocks takes a step forward and tries to take a swing at her as well, but she blocks that too. You try to aim for her head but the girl lowers herself to the ground while swinging at Goldilocks. As the girl is trying to spin away, she blocks another strike by Goldilocks. The impact of the swing makes Goldilocks fall to the ground.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The girl with the white hat and the white dress starts to move towards a different part of the junkyard, you help Goldilocks up and you both quickly follow the girl.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about deciding the place where the next battle is going to take place. Inside the room of the girl with the white hat and the white dress or ontop of a scrapyard.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Can you give us a second? We'll come out okay?", you tell at the girl. "Oh, thank you very much". "You've got quite a nice room and didn't really want to destroy it". "Oh, thank you! Thank you! I appriciate the kind words".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks gets on her hands and knees and tries to help you climb up, even the girl with the white hat and white dress puts her machetes down and offered you a helping hand. Both of you then pull Goldilocks to the top while hanging over the ledge in the ceiling.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night youngling! May you have sweet dreams about admiring your new blade, the Yumewatari, that you've coughed up like a fur ball after Goldilocks stuck her fingers down your throat. You're still trapped inside the magical bag and you're about to go hunting an evil girl, wearing a white hat and a white dress.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "This blade is amazing! It's so light... but yet... so long". Goldilocks stands across from you, trying to demonstrate to you how perfectly balanced the blade is by balancing it on the tip of her index finger. A loud banging noise follows and you almost lose control of the blade but you manage to recover. An empty bucket is bouncing around on the floor.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly look at the hole in the ceiling that leads to the scrapyard and you see the girl with the white hat and the white dress. "Still in my house I see". This time there is no mistake about it, as you look up you see the girl with the white hat and the white dress holding 2 machetes. You look over at Goldilocks, "do we fight her up top or in this tiny room?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You want to pick up your new blade but Goldilocks stops you, grabs the bottom of her white dress and starts removing the drool that was still visibly hanging from the corner of your mouth. You start to giggle, "charming right?". Goldilocks giggles and kneels to the ground to pick up the blade for you. She quickly cleans it up with her dress.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Kneeled, she looks up at you and presents you the Yumewatari blade. You gently open both hands and she gently places the blade on top of your hands. You raise your hands to the sky, if there was sunshine it would have made sense but you're inside a magical bag, so it looks a little dorky right now. Goldilocks does a gentle "Ahhhhhhhhh sound" as if something magical has taken place.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza I appreciate Goldilocks' spirit, I really do
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about losing sight of the girl with the white hat and the white dress after she fell for a trap that you, and Goldilocks, had made. "Where did she go?", you ask Goldilocks as you're trying to observe the room. Goldilocks shrugs and a second later she starts to stick her arm down her throat.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Ew, gross! Give me a heads up next time you do that". Goldilocks starts to cough, like a cat that's trying to cough up a fur ball. The Kokorowatari blade pops out of her little mouth onto the floor. It looks all gross and slimy. "Ew...". Goldilocks walks over to you and starts sticking her hand down your throat. You start to look cross-eyed, wanting to cough really badly yourself.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You can feel something heavy, coming from your chest. You feel like you're throwing up and the feeling that's in your chest is wanting to get out. "BLEARGH!". Goldilocks looks at you, "Ew. Gross! So gross!". You look on the ground, it's the Yumewatari blade.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about peeking down the hole you dug with the help of Goldilocks to catch the girl with the white hat and the white dress. The girl with the white hat and the white dress has her legs sticking straight up into the air, arms spread and balancing perfectly on her face.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Both you and Goldilocks start to laugh, high-fiving each other a second later. Goldilocks smiles but also asks you, "Did you hear, she said she was your biggest fan?". You close your eyes and shake your head confidently, "nuh uh, don't trust that witch! She locked me in a cage and said something about you and the rest of the crew, how I wasn't missing you guys".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "She knew we were coming but didn't expect you being so sneaky". Goldilocks grins from ear to ear and making peace signs with her hands. You look down in the hole, trying to tell Goldilocks that you better lock this girl up in her own cage but when you look again... she gone. SHE GONE! SAY WHHHAATTT?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about digging a hole with Goldilocks and covering it with sticks while also placing a carpet over the top of it. It's a well crafted trap that many people, who like making traps, would be jealous of. You quickly hide inside a cupboard while Goldilocks tries to hide behind a lamp.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The both of you are trying not to move. It takes a while before the girl with the white hat and the white dress comes back. She clearly sounds annoyed, "How can I let princess Uni get away like that. How did I mess this up... I'm... I'm... I'M HER BIGGEST FAN!". She starts to move towards the carpet, with her arms in the air and her head tilted backwards.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks pops her head from behind the lamp, "Did you just say that you are her biggest fan?". The girl with the white hat and the white dress notices Goldilocks but right when she wants to address the question Goldilocks asks, she falls through the carpet... and into the big hole. The girl lands on her head and seems unconscious, that went pretty smooth, luckily zombie Bill isn't around.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about traveling through the shadows, from the shadow realm to the magical bag realm where you're looking for a way back to the normal realm. Leaving will be difficult since the lady with the white hat and the white dress is trying to stop you from leaving.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your head is just popping out of the shadows, observing the area. You can't see the girl with the white hat and the white dress, this might be a good moment to set up a trap. A trap you say? YES! A TRAP! That wicked witch deserves to be put in her own cage!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you've climbed your way out of the shadows, you stick your hand back in and try to grab Goldilocks' arm. With all your might you yoink her out of the shadows. With a nifty somersault she lands perfectly along side you, the time to set up the trap has come. Mwuahaha...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back