AsheyBoi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sk8 the Infinity is looking a lot like Banana Fish 2.0
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    It looks really good, im excited to see how it goes with the two bois skating their lives away.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I feel good about SK8 honestly.
    Snail pond robber has got me feeling emotions and I can't tell if that's a bad or good thing.
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    @HueMax A beautiful misunderstanding leading to the title of the story to sound weird
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    @D4RKS3NS3I Don't judge a manga by it's seriously strange name
    H
    HueMax
    Its really hard not to judge with that name. I mean it sounds wonderful though. Unique.
    Ahem, I'm just gonna AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Why exactly are you singing a normal metal song? :P
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Nah, he saw something he didn't want to see.
    S
    SPOICAT
    This reminds me of that screaming old man meme
    "can you feel my heart" by Bring Me the Horizon + falling in slow motion = perfect animation but I'm broke and don't have the time
    Don't say "I'm here for a good time, not a long time", really don't there are things worth living for and you can have a good and long time.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    i think i might start saying “i’m here for a good time AND a long time”, because i’m here to make myself happy but also to outlive people i hate
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Or say "I'm here to have the longest good time ever, be jealous you bastards"
    There are characters that some would die for, then there are those that make you consider violent crime
    Has anyone else genuinely wondered why humans exist, like were we really born from the evolution of monkeys or did scientists make that up?
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @Akishima "Actually, it's probably an insult to the apes" This made me smile kek XD.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    This reminds me of a joke I heard once. A kid asks his father where he comes from and he said "I came from Adam & Eve who were created by God" the kid then asks his mother the same question to his mother to which she says "I evolved from monkeys over many millennia"
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    the kid goes back to the father and tells him "dad why did you lie to me mom says we come from monkeys" then the dad says "Oh i was talking about my family. Your mother's an entirely different subject" lmao.
    someone taught me a word that will come in handy. I don't know if it has kanji or how to write it, but it's pronounced Soka (soo-kah)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Sou ka. そうか is how it's written, at least according to google. Handy word.
    Baki baki ni ore~ Naniwo? Kokoro wo dayo~ Konagona ni kudake~ Naniwo? ....Burokku Seishin wo dayo~
    LangForest
    LangForest
    i can hear him while reading this
    bwoop
    bwoop
    I read this in his voice lol
    If you ever feel stressed, just go outside, take a hike in the woods, then scream on top of your lungs.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I always think I'm going to do that, but by the time I get far enough out in the woods to where I'm fairly certain no one will hear me, I've lost the desire to scream. Funny how that works.
    B
    Berry894
    I find screaming into a pillow is more convenient for me as I love in city but I also love screaming out my window:-)
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    @Berry849 Screaming out the window in the city sounds fun, just imagine the confused pedestrians walking down the sidewalk.
    All I've been listening to the past few days is "Achilles come Down" on repeat
    Rascal
    Rascal
    SOMEONE ELSE LIKE ME?!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Actually I've been listening to all of Go Farther in Lightness, though. I recommend it, but especially Let Me Down Easy and Fear and Trembling.
    Don't let someone throw their phone at your head........ it really hurts
    bwoop
    bwoop
    Yeah, it's happened to me before. Also it's happened with an old Xbox controller..
    HOW did I not realize this before......... apple cider is just fancy apple juice, FANCY APPLE JUICE!
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    Pretty sure the main difference is that cider uses the whole apple (save the seeds), while juice is just squeezed from it.
    Cider is superior IMO.
    cupidslovearrow
    cupidslovearrow
    that's actually brilliant
    bwoop
    bwoop
    I- I've never realized this...
    Wouldn't it be cool if they made Hamilton and The Greatest Showman into animes........
    Klavvy
    Klavvy
    That would....that would be so cool!
    Names we should use instead of snake; Danger noodle, big worm, snek, legless dragons, boop noodles
    Franzi
    Franzi
    I second danger noodle!
    My friend came up with a catchphrase that I had to share "I'm queer, here, and ready to steeeerrrr this car off a bridge" (they woulnt rlly)
    LangForest
    LangForest
    lol that’s like the official Queer Mood
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    thats inital d vibes right there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back