Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So glad I got a change of pace by catching up on anime, and now I'm going to go play Golden Sun: The Lost Age.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    Oh cool! I never played it but is the game your talking about is from Gameboy advance?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Fuyosan Yes it is. Except I transferred my data from the first game which sort of has an effect on the story. And its more challenging cause its a fan-hack.
    Nothing but playing Golden Sun all day for me. Feels nice reliving childhood nostalgia, while also being a harder hack.
    Shounen Jump came out with a new series that I feel optimistic about, Sakamoto Days. Other than that, a decent Friday with some Golden Sun.
    I hate when I'm reminded of how powerless I can be at times, but I'm not going to let it get me down. But I will do more FE:Blazing Sword.
    KarinXOXO
    KarinXOXO
    Chin up, baby!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    You've got the right idea- when there's nothing you can do about a situation, might as well do something to take your mind off it.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Keep going no matter what you fail in life just keep going
    Going to bed earlier, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Excited to see how the last season to Arslan Senki is going to play out.
    Glad that the election is done now. The Supernatural TV series has been doing a good job of keeping me happy though.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    What I'm basically asking is: does Sam get better?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Franzi I would say both Sam and Dean evolve as characters throughout the series, and there has been payoff storywise. There is a plot with the yellow eyed demon, but obviously the first season isn't going to give everything. The cliffhanger made my brother and I want to keep going and I'm so glad we did.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    That's good to know. If I ever manage to get through my extensive list of things to watch, I will definitely give it another shot x
    Reaching a turning point in Rosario Vampire season 2 manga, feels rather nostalgic actually. Might do a change of pace later though.
    Ugh, this election week is going to be long and drawn out. Perfect way to make everyone feel super anxious.
    Sort of took a tiny break from FE:Blazing Sword. I feel pretty good about Supernatural 2nd season so far, feels like the show is evolving.
    Happy that I completed my desired bingo anime. Now I can take a break to focus on stuff like rereading Rosario Vampire and Blazing Sword.
    So glad I did two chapters for Blazing Sword today, almost feels like I'm in a hurry to replay Sacred Stones.
    So many episodes of Supernatural today, but I can honestly say my brother and I have been enjoying it.
    Pretty good day with getting back into Blazing Sword, but that was mostly due to my internet acting kind of crappy.
    Caught up on current manga and anime. But getting into the Jujutsu Kaisen anime was the highlight of my day.
    TwinkleToezStaring
    TwinkleToezStaring
    Sounds really good might watched later
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It's the first action shonen in years that's both managed to interest me and I might actually stick with if it doesn't fall into annoying tropes.
    Finally dropped Digimon 2020, but I figured it was only a matter of time. Awfully nice that the Viz updates came out Friday though.
    Since my brother and I are in the endgame for Final Fantasy IX, we might finish the game in the next few days.
    Making homemade french fries was so time consuming, but was worth it in the end. Hate it when a long day reminds me of how tired I am.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Fairplay for attempting! I'd burn the lot if that was me doing it haha
    Akishima
    Akishima
    You seem to enjoy cooking, but man, it always sounds exhausting. I'm bad news in the kitchen. If I was an anime character, I'd be the one whose cooking is basically a weapon.
    Was able to trim my mom's rose bush today, despite it being a bit windy. Time goes by so quickly though.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    Great! Fall is upon us. My life is a minute, is an hour or maybe that's backward?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back