UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having entered a donut shop with your friends. After getting back to the city you've only had donuts on the mind. You're not the only one drooling, your travel companion Goldilocks is right by your side.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    But as you're drooling on the glass that's separating you from the donuts, you hear a voice call out to you. You peek over the counter. You see a man with a beard and a chef's hat. "All made with the finest buttah.. and plenty of salt!". You raise an eyebrow, "Pardon?". The man behind the counter starts to lick his fingers.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Wait, how old are you children?". Goldilocks starts putting her fingers up, trying to show the man behind the counter how old she is... "1,2,5, 10... 50? 150? 400... wait.. wait... 800? Nah nah nah, You look like a bunch of young children, I can't sell my stuff to you, this is high quality stuff. Move along children!". The man pushes you out of his shop... "WTF?!!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finally reaching the surface. The elevator doors open up and you're the first to jump out, spreading your arms as if you've just landed the perfect trick. "Ahhhh... solid ground! Not a fan of that elevator!". Goldilocks also leaps out of the elevator with some amazing flips, landing right beside you with the same pose as you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Bill tries it too, but he trips the moment he puts a foot forward. Canti just giggles and picks Bill up and drags him along like how you'd carry a towel over your arm. "HUNGRY!", you scream out loud. "DONUTS!", Goldilocks screams. "BEEP-BOOP!", Canti follows up. You all scan around the area, trying to find a donut shop nearby.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You're the first one to find a shop and you call all your friends over. You open the door and a very old doorbell rings. You see a glass counter with hundreds of donuts stored safely behind the glass. You and Goldilocks drool against the glass, wanting to try every single one of them. "'Ello children", you hear from behind the counter.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in the elevator that's going back to the surface. While looking over the ledge, you see big giant jellyfish like creatures floating alongside you. Breathtaking... you think to yourself. Slightly transparent, so you can see what they've been eating... Is that... Reg's arm? Uhm...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about jumping into the elevator with your friends, going up towards the surface. You're feeling a little frustrated with all the previous events that happened but luckily you can start thinking about what's still to come. There is still a long way to go!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you're nearing the surface you became aware that you've had this amazing power attached to your arms and you've not been bothered to use it. Should you go back in time, rescue Riko and Reg? Or are you just better off just moving on, thinking that those kids would have never made it down in that hole.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You let out a deep sigh. "What should we do?", you mumble softly. Goldilocks notices you're in deep thought, she walks over to you and gives you a head pat. Still can't see her face though due to her wearing that silly mask!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waiting anxiously for the elevator to come back down to the ground level, so you can go back to the surface to continue your journey. You were on your way up to the surface but the girl, who you just KO'ed, was trying to be funny and you had to show her that you aren't the person to mess with.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You see your dad slowly walking away, waving at you while he's trying to see how Umbrella Samantha is doing. You're trying not to laugh, but it's hard since you can clearly see that Umbrella Samantha is tripping over her own feet. "Baka...", you mumble to yourself. The rope in front of you is starting to tighten, that's a sign that the elevators is on its way back down.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    It doesn't take long before the elevator is in front of you and the doors open. Your friends quickly jump out of the elevator, performing some awkward Ginyu Force like pose. "WE'RE HERE TO PROTECT YOU PRINCESS UNI!", Zombie Bill yells. "I already kicked her ass, let go back to the surface... and thanks for coming back down guys. That Ginyu Force pose looked really cool".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waiting at the platform for the elevator to come back down but you've been standing there for a while and nothing seems to be happening. So this is quite an awkward situation.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You start tapping your foot, constantly glaring up to see if the elevator is coming down. In the corner of your eye you notice Umbrella Samantha trying to get back on her feet while your dad tries to help her up but also doesn't... since he knows that you're angry with her.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "B-b-bye Uni", your dad gives you a wave. You glare over at your dad, "Be careful of that thing". Umbrella Samantha is rubbing her chin, trying to not make eye contact with you but when she does you kinda growl at her. You let out a sigh, "WHERE IS THIS $#@%@@ ELEVATOR".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady, may you have sweet dreams about jumping out of an elevator, using a rope to slide down and to find that Umbrella Samantha played a mean trick on you. As the ground starts to shake around you, you can hear Umbrella Samantha's laughter. "Oh-ho-ho-ho... Did you really think I would do something to your dear father? Foolish girl".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your dad seems to know what's going to happen and takes a step back, to make sure that he doesn't get in the way of what he thinks is about to happen. "U-u-uni... please... don't". The girl is cackling like a headless chicken. "YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD", you scream at her as you're sprinting towards her. You create a little cloud behind you, moving towards Umbrella Samantha... The girl made a mistake...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    And it's a mistake that you'll never make again. You let out a fierce growl and uppercut her right on the chin. The hit is picture perfect and she basically flies 6 feet into the air. She lands a couple of feet away, landing on her head. Your dad rushes towards you, trying to calm you down... You turn towards your dad and smile, "Enjoy your day dad!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about standing in an elevator that's making its way to the surface but really wanting to jump out of it to make sure your dad is okay. You take a few deep breaths, you bite your lip and you tell your friends "I'll be right back..." as you're leaping over the ledge.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly reach for the rope that's attached to the elevator and start sliding back down to the platform. You can see your friends peeking over the ledge, screaming all sorts of stuff but you really can't hear a word they're saying. Almost near the bottom and you start looking around the area to see if you can spot either your dad or Umbrella Samantha.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You see them both... both... standing? Wait? Did Umbrella Samantha trick you? As your feet hit the ground, your dad starts walking over to you, "That looked dangerous m'darling daughter! Be careful!". Your hands are on the ground, kneeling forward and the ground starts to shake.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After your friends have found a place to sit, you close the door but quickly lean over the edge of the elevator. Your dad is waving like crazy and Umbrella Samantha is rubbing her hands while slowly stepping away backwards, she puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a knife. You see what's happening but there isn't anything you can do. "Is she going to stab your dad!?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your dad doesn't have the best reputation in this world, but he doesn't deserve this! The elvetor starts moving up with a pretty decent speed and it doesn't take long before you lose sight of your dad... and Umbrella Samantha. "She wouldn't.. would she?".
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza Maybe she's just uhhh gonna cut up some stuff to make a sandwich! Yeah. Oh wait, that doesn't make it any better...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waiting for the elevator to get back to the surface to opens its door for you and your team to jump in so you can continue your journey. As the door opens up, you see two people stepping out of the elevator which really catches you by surprise.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I-i-it's you!!!" as you point your finger. One of the people coming out of the elevator starts to stare at you. "P-p-princess U-u-Uni?". You let out a loud sigh, "I thought we were killed! When will you finally disappear?". "That's not very nice Uni!", the other person says to you. "You don't understand dad! And what is Umbrella Samantha even doing here?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    That's right, your dad came out of the elevator with Umbrella Samantha, the girl that's been challenging to a duel since the start of your adventure... and the girl you've absolutely humiliated about 20 times already. "Well, we're doing business... We're rather busy my darling daughter, so if you'll excuse us!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waiting for the elevator to come down from the surface. After the experience you and the team had down in this shithole, the only thing you can think about is leaving as quickly as possible to continue your journey.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The ropes that the elevator are attached to are starting to move around, does that mean it's coming down from the surface? "Get ready everybody, I think it'll be here shortly!", as you motion everybody to gather up. A few seconds later, the elevator reaches the ground floor. There is a lot of noise coming from the elevator, there must be quite a few people inside of the thing.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You step away from the door, expecting it to open up and a bunch of people coming out but as the door opens only 2 people come through the door. "What the... " is your reaction as you see these two coming out of the elevator, staring at you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about you and the team trying to make your way out of the shithole where you've spent the last couple of days, trying to do quests for money but it not turning out quite the way as you had hoped. Especially after the last 2 days...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The team is trying to make their way back towards the elevator where all the problems started, past your dad's laboratory. As you're trying to walk past the lab, you keep your eye closely on zombie Bill because you're expecting him to sneak off, probably to knock on the door, but he stayed put for a change. I guess even zombies can get tired sometimes.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After a few hours of walking, you've finally reached the elevator but the elevator is not at the platform. "I guess people are coming back down?", as you try to look up. "Beep-boop". "Doesn't seem that we have much of a choice but to wait for the elevator to come back down".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to distract Goldilocks from wanting to look for Reg and Riko. You don't want her to find out what happened to them, even though it was out of your control but you do feel guilty for what happened.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Right after Goldilocks shared her idea, you quickly walk up to her and start hugging her arm. "P-p-princess Uni?". You give her your brightest smile and staring at her with your eyes. "Donuts!". It is as if you're hypnotizing her, she quickly forgets what she was thinking about and you start pulling her arm. "Let's go team!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Beep-boop?". You give Canti a glare and he immediately knows not to ask any more questions. Zombie Bill, however, you can already tell he wants to say all sorts of stuff but you won't let him as you quickly quick him in the shin, making him fall over. Canti quickly picks up zombie Bill and puts him on his back while the dapper owl lands on your shoulder. "Back to the surface we go!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waiting for the sun to rise because you couldn't fall asleep due to the IT voice that spoke to you and the feeling of guilt in regards to what happened to Riko and Reg. With your eyes wide open, you stare at Goldilocks who is slowly starting to wake up in front of you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    She wasn't wearing her mask this time and the first thing she sees is your face right in front of her. "Morning princess Uni!". "Morning Goldilocks... Hope you slept well!". "I did, thank you but I did hear a creepy voice... Not sure if I was dreaming that or not". "No, you didn't dream it. The creepy IT was speaking to us through the campfire, mocking us a little".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well, we better make out way to the top of the tree and kick his ass!". You nod your head and let out a sigh of relieve, it seems that Goldilocks has forgotten about Reg and Riko, hopefully, we're in the clear! "Princess Uni?". "Yes, Goldilocks?". "Can we check that desert one more time? I want to check something out!". Bugger...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to catch some sleep but struggling to do so due to feeling guilty about the events that transpired earlier on the day. You're trying not to move because you know Canti is wide awake as well. You're lying close to the campfire, the sound of the fire is helping you relax a little.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You keep staring at the flames and after a while, it seems that the flames are coming alive. Like they're dancing. You try to squint your eyes a little, to see if you can see clear shapes in the fire and that's when a face starts to appear. It's IT, the being at the top of Yggdrasil's tree. "While you're lost down in that hole, my power is growing!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Clearly agitated by what you just witnessed, you grab a rock and throw it at the fire. The rock goes through the fire and hits Canti on one of his arms. "Beep-boop?!". "Sorry Canti! I just say something really unpleasant in the flames, a message from the creature that's at the top of the Yggdrasil tree. We need to get there ASAP!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being back with all your friends but one of your friends, Goldilocks, is asking what happened to the other 2 people you were looking for. With a blank stare on your face, you're trying to change the topic the only way you know how to, "I'll tell you all about it during breakfast, when we get back to the top while eating some...."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your eyes got slightly bigger, in the hopes that Goldilocks would take the bait. And of course she did... "DONUTS??!" she screams in excitement. "But we'd have to get some rest now so we can move out really early".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    It doesn't take long before everybody tries to find a spot to sleep. Canti, who still can't sleep since he's a robot is standing guard while you and Goldilocks have put your head on top of the dapper owl since he's nice and soft. Zombie Bill... is sitting in a corner, snoring like crazy. Of course, you can't sleep. What will you tell Goldilocks tomorrow?!?! How will you get out of this mess!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Uhmmm... Princess Uni". "Let's not talk about it Bill, let's forget about it! I really don't want the rest of the team to find out what happened". Your fast walk has now turned into a powerwalk, back towards the area where you and the rest of the team split up. "Princess?". "Yeah Bill?". "I know you pushed me down the cliff...".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your face becomes bright red. "... but I know it was an accident and I want to thank you for coming to rescue me!". You quickly turn around and give zombie Bill a quick hug. You squeeze 'm for a good 30 seconds before you whisper in his ear, "Let's forget about that situation too... alright? Or... I'll I'll make sure to not rescue you next time".
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza Not like he can die anyways
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night Futaba! May you have sweet dreams about getting back to your feet and walking over to zombie Bill who's still hanging onto Reg's arm. "Bill, you can let go now, I think he's had enough" as you gently pat Bill on the head. Bill opens his mouth while Reg doesn't know if he should pay attention to his arm or if he should cry about what he did to Riko.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Let's go Bill" as you start walking back towards the way you came from. Bill slowly gets up to and starts to skip behind you. Reg is starting to lose his mind, screaming all sorts of weird things. He gets back to his feet and starts aiming his arm cannon at you. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!". While you're walking, without turning around, you snap your fingers.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A loud noise starts to come closer from quite a distance and it's clear that Reg has started to notice the noise coming towards him. It's Celty, on her motorbike, driving towards Reg. Reg starts to charge up his arm cannon again, trying to fire at Celty but it's too late. Before the shot got fired, Reg's head is flying through the air...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back