UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night Futaba! May you have sweet dreams about Reg pointing his arm cannon at you while hugging zombie Bill. You offered the arm cannon in exchange for zombie Bill since he was being held hostage but this situation isn't any better. But then you notice a shadow appearing behind Reg, both your and zombie Bill's eyes start to stare at the shadow coming closer.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Reg notices that you're not looking at him anymore and quickly turns around. "R-r-r-re...". Reg quickly fires his arm cannon since he thought he was going to get jumped. A giant laser beam gets released and incinerates the person that was 'sneaking' up on Reg. Reg looks around and notices a shoe he had seen before. "R-R-Riko? Did I just blow up Riko?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Reg falls to his knees and stares at the mess he just created. Zombie Bill quickly lets go of you and runs towards Reg, bites him in the arm that doesn't have the arm cannon attached to it. "WHAAUUHHAAA". Zombie Bill hangs on Reg's arm like a police dog, refuses to let go while Reg is jumping around like an idiot. You just sit there and look confused at what just happened.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "M-my client... yes? Yeah! Client... my client informs me that he's not responsible for pushing you off the cliff! Right?", as you keep trying to read zombie Bill's facial expressions. "Who's fault was it then?". It goes quiet for a second. "Princess Uni, it seems that I'm not going to be receiving honest answers from you. So the last thing I'll ask of you, can you roll my arm-cannon towards me".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I'll give you your arm cannon if you give me zombie Bill, that sounds like a fair trade!", you reply. "No can't do, fair trade would be that you both would own up to pushing me and Riko off the cliff, giving back my arm cannon AND... to give me Riko back". You sigh and just kick the arm cannon towards Reg. "I didn't expect that, since I'm in a good mood, zombie Bill, walk over to princess Uni".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As zombie Bill walks over to you, you open your arms to give him a giant hug. "Hope you're alright Bill!". Bill just nods his head. Reg in the meantime has picked up his arm cannon and has attached it back to his body, now starting to point the thing at you both. "Alright, where were we?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "We got chased and turned around, now she''s gone... I wouldn't lie to you!". Reg starts to glare at you, "You wouldn't lie? So... could you answer me truthfully? Who pushed me off the cliff? Hmmmmm?". You start to sweat again and look over at zombie Bill who is trying to signal something towards you.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza not sure how are gonna get out of this one without him finding it out? Should we just blame the wind or the invisible man?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    I guess you have to roll for initiative, maybe it'll work in your favour
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in a weird situation where you've been looking for zombie Bill with Riko but Riko has gone missing and now Reg, who is looking for Riko, is holding zombie Bill, who you were looking for, hostage because Reg thinks that zombie Bill ate Riko, thinking that's how she vanished.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "So this isn't about you falling from the cliff?", you ask Reg. Reg looks at you confused. "No! I thought I slipped! Did something strange happen?". "N-n-no and Bill couldn't have eaten Riko because she was standing next to me a second ago". "So she's gone missing?". "No... I just don't know where she is right now". Reg looks at you even more confused.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "So it could have been possible that you look away for a second and that he ate her?". "I don't think Bill would eat something that smells like zombie vomit". "Zombie vomit?". "Yeah, she had been eaten before but I rescued her". "Ah, well that changes everything!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you're trying to turn around another voice tells you to stop! "Keep looking forward lil lady". Oddly enough, you also recognize the other voice you're hearing. "Reg?". "Aye... it's me. I don't want to hurt you but I have some unfinished business with your zombie friend!". A chill runs through your body, does he know what happened? Does he know how he fell?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I don't know what this is about but surely it's a misunderstanding!!", as you're slowly lowering your hands while turning around. "Silence princess Unipara! I know zombie Bill ate the love of my life!!". "Wait... what?", as you're now facing Reg with your hands pushed out towards him, signalling that you want him to stop. "He ate who?".
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Goodnight! And happy birthday!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about losing track of Riko after you both were rescued from a bunch of zombies by Celty. You spotted Riko's shoe, you've picked it up and followed to walk into that direction. This is where we get a jump cut as you've been walking for a few minutes and the environment has started to change.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    There is a lot of sand around you. You've also spotted a few cacti so you must have reached the desert part of the world. You're wondering if you should keep going since it seems you're also walking further away from all your friends. The wind is starting to pick up, tumbleweed rolling around the ground.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    What if the shoe was really just kicked into this direction? You let out another sigh. A voice behind you starts screaming at you, "HANDS UP!". You quickly put your hands up. "WHO ARE YOU", the voice asks you. You start to squint your eyes and try to listen to the voice... "B-B-Bill?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waving Celty, the lady on a black motorcycle who killed a bunch of zombies with 1 big scythe swing, goodbye. It's time to continue your search for zombie Bill with the help of your friends.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well... I guess we should keep going in the direction that you were originally going Riko! Since... Wait a minute...", as you turn around and notice that Riko has gone missing. "R-R-Riko?". You scan the area but there really isn't a place for her to hide since there aren't any bushes or trees around. You do however see her shoe...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Did she kick it off? Did she just lose it while running away? Was she kidnapped? You take a deep breath and scratch your head for a second. Guess we're going this way...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having summoned a ghostly like anime character that drove into a sticky situation with a bunch of zombies but chopped their heads off by using a ginormous scythe. You have her a thumbs up to show your appriciation but she holds her hand up, to signal to hold on.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The lady puts her hand in a pocket and pulls something out of it. Is it a phone? She starts to type on her phone but it's going really slow. Does this lady not know how to use a phone? After a few seconds, the lady holds up the phone to show you the message she typed and it says, "Are you okay? Glad I could help out princess Uni. If you need me, just use the Konami code again!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Thank you!". The lady gives you a thumbs up and slighty tilts her head. Is she smiling? You wish you could see her face right now. "OH! What is your name?". The lady starts to type something on her phone again. "Celty!" the message says as she tilts her head again but this time she also does a peace sign with her hand before taking off.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about closing your eyes and just randomly clicking the little cheat menu in front of you. You quickly open your eyes and notice that you've picked option 3... Help from an Anime character? You hear a loud motorcycle noise, coming towards you. Who or what did you just summon?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The motorcycle is going towards the zombie pack with an incredible speed, a black bike with a black figure on it... a yellow helmet with... cat ears? And the character is wielding a ginormous scythe. Wow, very impressive looking. With one swing, the person on the motorcycle beheads the group of zombies that were chasing you and Riko.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The bike starts to slow down, driving towards you as you see the zombie bodies fall over. "Wow, you're really cool! That was really impressive!". The person on the motorcycle seems to be a woman, her visor is pitch black so you can't see her face but you give her a massive thumbs up.
    Goodnight! I STAYED UP WAYY TO LATE
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about making a very tough choice, accessing a cheat menu that's built into your Nintendo power glove to fight off a bunch of zombies. You're not sure about what option to pick since all three of them seem pretty cool. You could end up with a badass Pokemon, Persona or anime character!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You try not to overthink it too much but picking an anime character might be the worst option out of the three. What would happen if you'd end up with a high school harem character? That wouldn't help you out at all! Persona character? That might not be a bad idea... although, you could end up with a weird one, like the poop-god.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Pokemon were bred for fighting! But... imagine if you would end up with a Magikarp, it could happen! These choices... Maybe you do need an Anime character? Oh no, you've started to second guess yourself!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about performing a super-secret technique, called the Konami super cheat code on your Nintendo power glove! You had to use your glove in order to protect Riko and yourself from a group of zombies.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After pressing the start button, a little menu hovers in front of you, the text reading "Super mega ultra cheat menu". There are three options available to you... Summon a random pokemon, summon a random Persona or summon a random anime character. Your finger is hovering over the options, which one do you pick?
    Goodnight! (/^▽^)/
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You start to slow down and guide Riko behind you as if you were going to protect her. You stick your right arm into the air and start rolling down your sleeve. The zombies are getting closer and closer, only a couple of feet away from you. As your sleeve rolls down, the Nintendo® power glove that you've been wearing all this time starts to become visible.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The zombies start to slow down too, their eyes glued to the power glove. You pull your arm in front of your chest and quickly use your other hand to use the directional pad on the power glove to enter some kinda secret move. Up, up, down, down, left, right... left... right...
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza WE JUST GONNA PRESS B A AND START
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about a bunch of zombies blaming each other for making Riko 'disappear', Even though you wanted this as your original outcome, you're feeling extremely guilty. You let out another big sigh and powerwalk back to the zombie that coughed up the pair of glasses.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You stop right in front of the zombie, and stop will all your power on his foot. While trying to scream in pain, he now coughs out Riko... Covered in gross slime and looking completely lost. "Princess Uni! What happened?!?! It went dark for a second... There was a zombie party and... and..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I'm sososososoooooo sorry Riko!", as you quickly grab her hand to help her up. You're trying to drag her along but she tries to grab her glasses. Struggling to see, so it takes her a few tries to grab them. The zombies stare at you both, confused with what's going but it doesn't take them long to start chasing the both of you down.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to gain some distance between you and Riko who is dancing with a bunch of zombies... or so you thought! You feel bad for trying to run away from Riko, leaving her with the zombies and the noise you just heard made you feel even worse.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You stop in place, let out a loud sigh and turn around to see what the noise was that you just heard. You take in the situation... "1,2,3...4... 5 zombies and... no Riko?". You tilt your head a little, a little confused. All zombies notice that you're looking at them so they start to stare back at you. "Uhmmm... where did the girl go?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    One zombie starts to burp and coughs up a pair of glasses. Your eyes get bigger, a little shocked but at the same time you were well aware that this was going to happen, it was the whole reason you didn't want them near you. "W-w-well... he he he I'm just... going... to leave, o-o-ok?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about sneaking out of an awkward situation regarding Riko and a bunch of zombies. You should be looking for your friend Bill but in the end, you've just been running around in circles to get rid of these zombies so it seems you can now finally get back to what you've been wanting to do.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    While you're running away from you do see Riko in the corner of your eye trying to do some silly moments that the zombies that you've dropped on her are trying to copy. A relieving sigh follows, you originally thought these zombies had bad intentions and you wanted to make them Riko's problem but this couldn't have ended in a better way.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    All of a sudden you hear a loud high pitched yell that didn't sound very pleasing. An unnerving feeling follows, do you go back to check what happened? O-o-orrrrr...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having a bunch of zombies standing in a line behind you, all having their hands on each others shoulders, waiting for you to start a Polonaise dance.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You're not really sure how to feel about this whole situation and Riko is staring at you with a big smile which just makes it all even more awkward. What to do... what to do? In a panic you throw your hands up in the air and all the zombies behind you do the same. You quickly grab Riko by the shoulders and quickly push her into the zombies.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you move your arms back down, the zombies put their arms back down too which means that Riko is now leading the Polonaise dance. Riko's eyes open up really wide, "Uhmmm... Wut? Wait! PRINCESS UNI~~~!!!! !! ! ". You take this opportunity to give her a big smile, a wave and get yourself out of that situation as quickly as possible.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being tapped on the shoulder twice... one time by Riko, who saw you sneaking around in a bush and the second time by... one of the zombies that snuck up on you as well!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You scream really loudly, trying to turn away but it seems too late. The zombie has managed to grab of your shoulders tightly. You close your eyes, being scared of what might happen next. You feel shivers all over your body, expecting the worst. But... as you open your eyes again, you see that all the zombies have gathered in 1 spot. All grabbing each other by the shoulders, making a line...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You look at Riko with a confused look on your face and she just shrugs her shoulders. "I really don't know what's going on". The zombie that's holding your shoulders is starting to move his legs and shaking his hips from left to right. "I-i-is this one of those Polonaise dances?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back