Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hoping to get into more Fall anime tomorrow and plenty of other fun stuff. Cause I need more of that honestly.
    Not going to lie, some of the bosses in Final Fantasy get defeated in the most strangest ways. Looking forward to finishing
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Umineko, so I can be done with it and can get started on the seasonal anime.
    Finally got started on the Umineko anime for October, but I think I'll stop for now so I can continue with Final Fantasy IX.
    My brother was watching amusement park incident horror videos, totally fits the feel for October.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I can feel the IT vibes for October without a doubt
    Its been a long day though. Love hearing the rain outside right now, need that peaceful feeling right now.
    InkedC
    InkedC
    Nothing better than watching anime while it's raining outside. There should be a word to express that feeling.
    Debating whether to change to a Halloween avatar, cause I still like my Jaffar avatar. I have time to think about it though.
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    My vote goes to keeping Jaffar. Jaffar's cool.
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Photoshop a hockey mask on Jaffar and you get both a Jaffar and a Halloween avatar =P
    Kinda of fell asleep while watching anime, so now I can finish the last episode to that Rumiko anime now that I'm not so tired.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    That can happen. I do it a lot. Japanese is like a lullaby to me.
    TheHiddenPhantom
    TheHiddenPhantom
    That happens to me too
    Felt nice having ramen today, then I was reading this magazine that was talking about the Supernatural tv series. Looks like a fun series.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    And since its almost October, it feels sort of fitting.
    Kind of glad the day didn't go the way I thought it would. Really happy I did some fun stuff after cleaning.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Fun stuff is important, it keeps us going.
    Changed my avatar finally and have been binge playing Blazing Blade. Sort of in a hurry to get to where you recruit Raven and Lucius.
    Final Fantasy IX definitely has some charm to it, since my brother kind of needed that after his last game.
    In the midst of waiting for Final Fantasy IX to download I got into playing FE:Blazing Sword Hector hardmode, so yeah, I'm impatient.
    There were some high points to my day, finishing a Fire Emblem game and watching the Escaflowne movie. But I think I'll go crash now.
    Somehow managed to do the lawn even though the lawn mower is old. Looking forward to doing more stuff tomorrow.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    If the mower kicks the bucket, you can try out a
    scythe ',:)

(actually an awesome skill to have and sounds kinda epic)
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Bennyvy That is probably one of my favorite weapons I like seeing characters use in anime.
    Finally finished Escaflowne and another chapter to FE: Binding Blade. But I feel exhausted so I'm going to get some sleep.
    Have a slight headache, but I think it has more to do with being tired than where I am with the Escaflowne anime. And I wanted to do FE too.
    You know you're in for a fun time when an anime has a mecha that can turn into a dragon. Escaflowne has been quite an experience.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It's definitely an experience. I still haven't decided whether it was a good one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back