LangForest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i finished my 300th anime!! i’m pretty happy today :))
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Happy enough to kick someone down a pit perhaps, cause you can never have enough Leonidas doing epic kicks.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Good on you , keep it up (take breaks too)
    sometimes i just.... ٩( ᐛ )و
    cupidslovearrow
    cupidslovearrow
    oh so u watch him!! i used to but i dont anymore, who else do you watch?
    LangForest
    LangForest
    for gaming channels i usually watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Crankgameplays. i watch quite a few study/aesthetic channels too to keep me motivated
    cupidslovearrow
    cupidslovearrow
    omg same!! i used to watch gaming but got distant from it at like 7th grade, my faves were jack and ihascupquake lol now youtube is kinda shitty so i only watch 1 arabic youtube, spill and ready to glare, and nice! i am officially back to learning Spanish so i will be watching a Spanish channel xD

can we take this to conversation LOL?
    i picked up some old mangas that i haven’t read in a while, and ngl i’m feeling nostalgic
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Which ones did you get?
    LangForest
    LangForest
    Kimi ni Todoke and the first few volume of Haikyuu. i know they seem recent but i feel like i haven’t read them in so long
    i think i might stay up late tonight practicing kanji, or just watch anime, it’s really a toss-up at this point
    it’s been a while since i watched Cells at Work, but i’m once again simping over the white blood cells, somebody send help pls
    just curious about other peoples’ thoughts, what animes are you guys hyped for this anime season? mine is akudama drive and jujutsu kaisen
    Rascal
    Rascal
    akudama drive and wandering witch elaina
    Franzi
    Franzi
    Same. The Day I Became God is also super awesome. Talentless Nana isn't great but it's really fun (Among Us the Anime!)
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    I'm genuinely loving Hypnosis Mic. Also Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Is adorable. Sleepy Princess, Akudama Drive, Sport Climbing Girls, and Talentless Nana are all keeping my interest so far. This has been a pretty decent season!
    Is it just me or can you usually tell if a show is gonna stay good around the 3/4 episode?
    notyouraverageotaku
    notyouraverageotaku
    pretty much
    L
    LadyPsychic
    Yeah, there is a reason why most people have a "3 episode rule". I, on the other hand, have a "no drop" policy so I stick with a series even if it turns out to be bad/mediocre.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    @LadyPsychic that seems like a pretty good policy, and i’ve held myself to it a few times. although sometimes i just can’t force myself through certain shows, which is why i dropped that rule (lol no pun intended)
    I’m slowly but surely getting my sleep schedule fixed and catching up on school work, plus somehow staying caught up on seasonal anime? Nice
    I completely destroyed my sleep schedule, so now I fall asleep at 2am, wake up at 6am and no more naps during the day... yay!
    LangForest
    LangForest
    Tbh, I’m not sure how I’ve been surviving, it’s a miracle that I’m still functioning
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Yeah, surviving on four hours of sleep? No.
    L
    LadyPsychic
    Wow! And I thought my sleep schedule was bad (I go to bed between 4am and 6am or sometimes even 7am and wake up between 11am to 1pm)
    I’ve noticed that I’ve started falling for the “stupid” cute guy characters more, I’m not complaining though
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I instantly thought of Balgo Parks. He is pretty adorable.
    LamiaNymph
    LamiaNymph
    You have good taste.
    Do you ever start a new show, see a side character for a split second, and think to yourself “that’s the one that’s gonna steal my heart”?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its no surprise, there are good side characters in anime.
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    Fricken Kiba from Naruto was the only person I cared about, Sasuke could perish for all I care
    There are so many shows I’m planning on watching for the fall season, I’m not sure how I’m going to keep up on them all
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The most important thing is that you're happy watching them. You shouldn't force yourself if you don't like them.
    Had to do testing today for ADHD at the doctors. Might end up getting re-diagnosed, but that’s better than struggling by myself
    The summer anime season is coming to an end, and man I couldn’t be more excited for fall!!!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah it'll definitely be interesting to see what's in store for the Fall 2020
    One of the main things I hate about being busy is falling behind on seasonal anime shows, it sucks
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Can totally relate, unless its a show that I really dislike. Then I have no problem not being in a hurry to watch it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back