Claptrap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trying to vapidly stare into space and not kill myself when showtime makes me feel rage by adapting let the right one into garbage
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Yeah, it was already left a bit more vague in the original movie than in the book where it's pretty much explicitly said. I like the idea of their relationship transcending gender and species in the end so yeah, Oskar becoming just another servant to Eli feels like a waste.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Schizm Yeah, I really agree. I think what's beautiful to me is there's so many layers to that relationship, and in a way, despite all the weird disparities between Oskar and Eli, it is a 'relationship of equals', or a relationship where the characters 'view each other as equals'.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    Sure, it explores the eerie consequences of that in a compelling way. That's also interesting, because you can have something relationship focused that really does contain all those horror conventions. I agree they have that transcending relationship, and it's one of the best written relationships I've ever seen honestly.
    considering i had an enta profile pic for a whole year, I should've made my icon an enta hate icon for april fools. missed opportunity
    Rascal
    Rascal
    who the fuck are you
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Oh shit nevermind it's claptrap. I didn't recognize you with that different skin you have on.
    Claptrap
    everything is so meaningless...
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    If you need someone to talk, shoot me a message. I've been going through stuff myself lately, so I understand everyone feels that way sometimes and needs an ear. I hope you feel better though.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    is everything alright? do you need someone to talk to or to just rant/ vent out to? please drop a message if you want to talk about it, we're all here to hear you out!
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Sometimes, it takes a while to find out whether something was meaningful, after it’s become a past.
    i wish jackson galaxy was on netflix
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    is that the bald tattooed cat man? If so then I wholeheartedly agree
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @FoodLife yes it is! i want to bingewatch stories about him helping cats
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    Honestly... *every* cat show needs to be on Netflix, it just should be
    obsessed with omori right now, but mostly basil from omori because he's a character archetype i love
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's an RPG maker game. Nice to know its getting a release for the Switch, since it sounds like an awesome game.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer I definitely enjoyed the game! Definitely worth a play imo. Since I supported the Kickstarter yeeeeears back in development I was really excited for its release haha
    kotomine is a repressed catholic metaphor tempted into "sin" and orphan-melting by a handsome lucifer allegory gilgamesh: an essay 1/560
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    i meant to write gay catholic metaphor this is me being tested
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Wow that's a mouthful to remember lol
    me: [reading anything ive written] I talk so fucking much
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I'm always talking alone to myself (both in "real-life" ..whatever it is .. or the web)..

.. maybe that's why my favourite discussion on the forum is "screenshot without a context" (so I haven't to "say" anything no one will ever care of).
    Gens
    Gens
    I love it claptrap, keep rambling for as long as possible. IT IS THE BEST.

ngl, I always appreciate someone taking the time to write out longer posts. It shows they really care to me and are passionate about what they're talking about.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Gens lol thank you, honestly it does comfort me that someone appreciates it
    need more characters like enta
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You mean the character from Pokemon, that Enta?
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer lol i mean sarazanmai enta

funny enough the other day i went looking for entas to see how common the name was and couldn't really find one, but you've given me an example
    stressed about college. stressed about finding a will to live. stressed about current events.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Can relate, but at least I'm going to bed while knowing I did stuff today, like giving platelets. Its doing the small things that help a lot.
    L
    LacunaDreams
    Stressed about stressing too much. This sucks.
    My expertise is in: -LGBT community stuff -Funerals -Animal Science Knowledge -Fiction Analysis -Autistic stuff. it is: all useless jobwise
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's a shame, cause in the right position the information could be useful.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer I feel like finding the right position to use past skills is difficult. I am in Vet Tech which utilizes one of these things, but when job searching in between semesters it's kind of a hodgepodge of stuff no one cares about
    interregnum
    interregnum
    I feel like right now is a great time to be entrepreneurial with those funeral skills.
    i honestly can't express how much i love rats
    Starra
    Starra
    At least someone around here appreciates me! /s
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    anYoNe cAn cOoK
    LamiaNymph
    LamiaNymph
    I have always wanted a pet rat. But my mom is absolutely terrified of them.
    I think they deserve more love!
    proves im not gay by seeking out the gay part of messages and going 'wow i didnt see this gay thing im not gay' checkmate (jk im gay)
    P
    Podocus
    This is the perfect example of a "wtf am I reading" moment.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    i dunno dude, seems kinda gay to me
    ZetsubouKaiji
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back