UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about jumping into the bushes to catch yourself a juicy little piggy that's trying to get away from you. Your pupils have disappeared and big black borders have appeared around your eyes instead. You're going crazy! Your teeth... sharp and pointy, Heck, your mouth has become bigger than your face!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You're drooling like crazy. All you can think about is bacon... Bacon on toast with banana and maple syrup, bacon on your hamburger, bacon... on... bacon.... and more bacon... strips. Bacon strips on bacon strips. Your mind can't think about anything else. The little black pig is trying to get away but you've managed to corner it. Licking your lips once again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A giant tongue starts hanging out of your mouth... and right when you try to grab the piggy you get lifted off the ground by Canti. The pig takes the opportunity to run away. You start kicking your legs but it's no use... Canti is giving you an angry stare as he's holding you by your collar. "CAAANNNTTIIII... BUT THE BACONNNN!!!! Bacon!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about looking for your friends while riding on the back of Canti. As Canti moves down the path, you're trying to keep your eyes open for either a clue on where your friends could be or... the giant bird that snatched zombie Bill.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After a while, Canti starts to slow down. He kneels down and allows you to gently slide off his back. "Beep-boop!" as he points to one of the bushes. "A feather? It must be dapper owl's feather! We're on the right track Canti!". "Beep-boop!". As you make your way back to Canto so you can climb back on his back, a weird creature jumps out of the bushes.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "OINK! OINK!". "What the...", as you scratch your head. You see a little black pig jumping out the bushes, wearing a yellow and black scarf. It's been a while since you've had a good meal so you can't resist to lick your lips. "OINK?". You try to move slowly towards the little pig but it knows what you're up to and jumps back into the bushes.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Morning Canti!". "Beep-boop!". You start glaring at Canti because that's a rather quiet beep-boop. You look around you and notice it's just you and Canti. The dapper owl and Goldilocks have vanished. "Alright Canti, where are they?". Canti lowers his head and makes the gesture with as many arms as he can that he doesn't know.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "What dd you mean... You don't know? You're a robot! Weren't you awake?". Canti starts shaking his head and points to his on/off switch. You sigh... "It took you a while to get booted up again? She's full of mischief, isn't she?! Well, let's go then Canti". Canti lowers an arm while kneeling a little. You climb on his back and the both of you move out to look for clues.
    UniversalParanoia1
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "He's been quite a pain in the butt!", as Goldilocks lifts her mask up again. You look over at Canti, Canti just turns his head away... if robots could whistle, that's what he'd be doing right now. "At least we'll get a good night's rest". The dapper owl offers himself as a pillow. You put your head on one side and Goldilocks takes the other side...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    And Canti... he doesn't sleep, so he watches over you all while you're snoring.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Oozaga I’m sure the bird will return Bill eventually, he doesn’t taste very good after all
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having Canti pick you and Goldilocks up, running towards a cave to get away from a giant bird. Bill is trying to keep up with Canti but he's a zombie, old and just not really in shape... If you were a giant bird, looking for a pray, he'd be the ultimate.. p...r...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The giant bird swoops down and grabs Bill with its large claws. Canti is still heading for the nearby cave, trying to keep you and Goldilocks safe. You try to reach out for Bil while screaming his name... but... You know it's pointless. He fell too far behind. There isn't anything you can do for Bill. The giant bird flies off with Bill.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about waving goodbye to your dad and making your way down the river. You can still see the Taniwha water monster staring at you from the river but it's too scared to come out since it thinks you all taste like zombie Bill.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "M'lady?". "Yes, mister owl?". "We've encountered your father a few times now but we have yet to see your mother. You had a sister two, right?". "Good question mister owl. I actually wouldn't have a clue where the both of them could be", as you throw both your arms behind your head while looking up at the sun.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You squint your eyes a little since it's hard to see... and that's when a bird flies by, blocking out the sun. "Uhmmmm". Bill looks at you, "Rain?". "N-n-no Bill... it's a giant bird". "A giant bird?". You point up into the sky. Bill quickly grabs you and Goldilocks. Bill still doesn't seem to understand what's going on but since Canti is sprinting away from him, he tries to follow.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Canti is towering over the both of you, keeping a close eye on your dad. Goldilocks is cleaning her blade and you're holding the dapper owl tightly. It doesn't take long before the elevator gets back to the ground. Right before you head back to your dad's laboratory, Bill is vomiting all over the place again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you reach the lab, your dad asks you what you'll be doing next. "Well dad, Bill here pushed two kids off the cliff... and we're gonna see if we can find their bodies". Your dad starts putting his finger tips together, "Ohhh-ho-ho-ho-hoooo... Bodies you say? If they don't seem very lively, feel free to pay your darling father a visit... teehee". "Yeahhhh right dad".
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    Congratulations on breaking 50 pages btw :)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about dragging your father back to town by using the elevator so you can hand in your quest. The elevator trip took a little longer than normal since your dad kept kicking his legs, making the elevator shake around even more than before. Time to stay away from Bill when you get to the top, he's already looking rather green.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    It doesn't take long to get to the building where you picked up the quest and the same man is still behind the counter. "Let's see... evil scientist?", as he looks at your dad. "Good job, could you please put him on the counter so we can confirm it's him". Canti puts your dad on the counter and the man behind the counter grabs a scanner gizmo. He asks your dad to open his mouth...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The man holds the gizmo against your dad's tongue... Beep! "Thank you for handing in this quest, here... your 40 gold!". You smile at the man at the counter. As you and Canti are trying to leave the building, you notice that your dad is following you back outside too. "?!?!". "I'm a repeatable quest m'darling daughter".
    I’ve been so bad at saying goodnight I’ve forgotten how to do it! Good morning?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams making your way to the exit of your dad's lab. On the way out you all wave at your dad's secretary and she gives you a friendly wave back while ordering your dad to not stay out too long. As you walk through the door, back outside, you ask your friends what they think they should do next.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "What do we do next? Do we go look for Riko and Reg? Or do we go back to the city and hand in my dad for the quest reward?". Your dad is not too happy with his current situation, still being dragged around by his collar. "Beep-boop!". You look over at Bill. "I-I-I don't really know m'lady... Riko and Reg was my fault after all, I wouldn't mind skipping that quest"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You shake your head while closing your eyes... "Bill, Bill, Bill... no matter what, we're still going to look for them". Bill sighs, "I know m'lady". You smile and pat zombie Bill on the head, "I'm just curious to see how much my dad is worth!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A moment later you see the orange-looking guys' heads sliding off their necks. Followed by a fountain of blood, painting the room completely red. Goldilocks gives you a thumbs up while also trying to swallow her blade again. "M-m-my minions!!!". "Sorry dad but we really can't waste any more time! We've got a mission to complete and a world to save!".
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Oozaga lets pretend the Oompa Loompas are ketchup dispensers?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Kinda like those little robots in Haru's dad's palace in persona? hehe Having one of those in your house, taking care of the trash, would be pretty neato
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being trapped between two lots of orange-looking green-haired duders. One group is locked behind a door you just locked but the second group is pouring in from the next door you're trying to get through. "Uni, my darling daughter... Let your darling father go and just forget about what you've seen and heard".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You bite your lip, you don't really want to give in to your father's demands. Lie now and turn the tables later? You can't really do that, you're Uniparararara... the princess of princesses! You have high standards. What to do? You look over to the group of little orange-looking guys with green hair across from you that is now blocking the doorway.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Then all of a sudden, you see a hand coming from the shadow on the ground, holding a very large blade. You start to smirk. Goldilocks came back at the right time!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! May you have had sweet dreams about finding yourself in a Mexican standoff with a bunch of orange looking guys who are trying to rescue their boss, your father! You start to strafe to the left, ready to throw down and the little guys you're facing are doing the exact same thing.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Canti and Bill are a little confused but they follow you closely. You keep strafing slowly to the left until you reach the door. "RUN THROUGH THE DOOR!". Canti quickly grabs Bill with one of his legs and quickly slides out of the door while still holding your father.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You jump through the doorway and quickly close the door while the orange looking guys with green hair try to charge at you but the door is strong enough to keep them from breaking it. While you're trying to let out a sigh of relief you hear a bunch of noises coming from behind you and as you turn around you see another group of orange looking guys with green hair.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about catching your dad and his lab goons trying to pull a fast one on you and your friends. Luckily you've heard what's really going on and this might be the right time to put an end to his experiments. "Minions!", your dad yells while clapping his hands.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A group of orange guys with green hair charges into the room. "Canti, get behind me". Canti moves quickly to the other side of the room while he's still holding your dad by the collar of his shirt, although he's now trying to break free. "STOP! Don't move any further or we'll do something to my dad!". The orange guys with green hair stop.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You now find yourself in a Mexican stand-off. "Uni... You would hurt your darling father?". "We'll talk about that later dad, now is not the time!". You start putting your fists up, ready to fight your dad's goon squad.
    Goodnight everyone! We ending the night with puzzles!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Soo... What happened in these experiments dad?". "W-w-well Uni my darling, These are tests to see if humans like their skin being painted". "But why Dad?". Your dad starts to put his finger up, "Clearly you're not a scientist Uni, there are some very important studies happening in this building". "I'm a quite impressed dad, you really are a genius... what can we find in the next room dad?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your dad starts to smile from ear to ear, clearly, you're telling him what he wants to hear. Ha-ha... Next door we're turning people into bears with special p-p-p... o... oh crap". "HA! SO YOU ARE BEING AN EVIL SCIENTIST DAD!". You walk over to the door that leads to the next room. Your dad is trying to stop you but Canti is still holding him up in the air, by the collar of his shirt.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching your dad's scientists perform rather confusing experiments on the person who originally opened the door for you to the building. Your dad claps his hands while Canti is still holding him by the collar of his shirt.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    the lights go off in your room but also in the room where the trolly with the person who's now covered in paint. Your dad takes a moment, lets out a cough and claps his hands again. You look into the room and the trolly is still there but the person that was tied to it has gone. Actually, the person seems to have been replaced by a cute blobby looking creature.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Bill starts to clap his hands too, out of excitement. "DID YOU SEE THAT? MAGIC!!!". You glare over at Bill but then you notice that with each clap, the little orange guys with green hair start to run into the room while the light is being turned on and off really fast. "Heh-heh, it wasn't suppose to happen that way". He takes a deep breath and lets out another sigh.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    He puts the paint buckets down in front of the trolly and starts opening the lids of the paint buckets. The first color the brush disappears in is the white paint, with big strikes the little orange person over the person that's tied to the trolly. "OMG! What's going on!", Bill starts to scream.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The little orange guy with green hair then grabs the green paint buckets and tops it over the person that's tied to the trolly. Last, the orange fella grabs the red paint bucket and starts painting the mouth area bright red. When the orange guy with the green hair is done, he leaves the room. The little person tied to the trolly is looking rather sad...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your dad looks at you and asks, "Uni... Why so serious?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about making your way to a room with a giant window while wearing your safety gear. Canti is still holding your dad by his collar and you're about to see what your old man has been doing in his lab. There are a couple of chairs in the room, Bill is polite enough to line them all up in a row so that you all can sit down and see...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Except for Canti of course, his big spider butt doesn't fit in a chair. You all stare through the window, into an empty room. "So what are we going to see?". Your dad doesn't quite know how to reply, he sighs and tells you to give it a moment. Then one of the doors open up and a bunch of little fellas with green hair and orange faces wheel a little trolly into the room.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Attached to the trolly is the person that opened the door for you before. "Hey! It's the person!" as you point at the little person on the other side of the glass. The little fellas with green hair and orange skin run out of the room and close the door. A few moments later, a door opens up on the other side of the room...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night young lady! May you have sweet dreams about reaching the basement of the lab where your father works. Canti is still holding him by his collar and moving through the building while you, Bill and the dapper owl are following them closely. Your dad points to a little room with a bunch of lockers, as you open them you see a bunch of safety helmets and googles.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Canti is trying to put the helmet on but they're too small for his head so it keeps sliding off, so you grab the dapper owl and stick his feathers up your noise... making you sneeze spiderwebs on top of Canti's head. Canti puts the little helmet on and gives you a thumbs up with a few of his arms.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Why the safety gear dad?", as you notice your dad directing Canti to a different locker to grab a bunch of lab coats. "R-r-regulations Uni".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! May you have had sweet dreams about Canti carrying your dad out of the office by his collar. You're all heading to an elevator because you want your dad to show you what he's been 'researching'. "Dad, I know you've been up to no good, just come clean so I can hand this quest in".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Your dad is kicking his legs back and forth but Canti is holding him up high enough that he can't touch the ground. The assistant from the desk, near the door, has come to have a look at what's going on. "I've told 'm not to do it but he wouldn't listen to me!". You wave at her again, also giving her a smile... What you're actually trying to do is shoo her away.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You reach the elevator and Canti uses one of his legs to push the button. Your dad has stopped moving, letting out a loud sigh. "I'm very disappointed Uni, you should just trust your dad!". You pop your head in front of his face, "YEAHHHH RIGHT" while you're holding the quest that you've picked up in front of his face. "You see this dad? EVIL MAN... THAT'S YOU!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about glaring at your father in his office while you're trying to get answers out of him regarding the quest you've accepted in town in regards to him. "Dad, this quests here is referring to you as an evil man", as you hold the piece of paper in front of his face. "Explain dad!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well... my darling Uni... This is a research lab and we're...uhmmm.. researching gene strands". You glare at your father and you feel he's trying to pull another fast one on you. "Show me!". Your dad is starting to look like he's seen a ghost. "Like.. now? now is a bad time Uni m'dear... heh heh".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Canti!", as you point to your father. Canti walks over to your father and grabs 'm by his collar. "F-f-fine, follow me!", he says while his feet are floating a little above the ground.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back