LangForest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not excited to talk in class about the shows I watch today. It only anime and I have a feeling I’m gonna be made fun of
    KebaFox
    KebaFox
    There may be like-minded people in your class. Who knows? You could start an anime club together.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Hope the presentation went well! Anime is much more mainstream these days, so it's likely some of your classmates are fellow anime fans. At any rate, don't be ashamed of what you like! I wrote a research paper on anime in college and presented it in class- had some people ask me about it afterwards.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    The presentation went well, besides a few looks I got (classes have been over zoom, so I don’t have to deal with people calling out things). There were a couple of girls who presented after me that watched a few anime shows too, though mostly common ones (naruto and MHA). Hopefully we get COVID really under control before this school year ends so I can actually talk to them :)
    Somebody beat me with a stick until I fall asleep, I stayed awake until 2:30am yesterday and fucked up my sleeping schedule again
    School is starting soon and boy am I not ready
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Welp good luck! I still have a month before Uni, 'gonna spend it well :3
    L
    LadyPsychic
    I'm glad I don't have to go to school!
    Can someone please explain to me how to get into Donganronpa? Should I play the game first or is it okay to go straight into the anime?
    g3data
    g3data
    2013's anime is the one covering the first game which I already wrote about in my third post.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    Oh, that makes more sense now. I didn’t realize that was the one you were referring to in your third post. Thank you so much! It looks like I have quite a bit to do so imma get started on all of it :)
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    Play the games in order as they're good, ignore the anime as they're trash.
    I don’t think I’ll be getting over Banana Fish any time soon, but imma try to feel something other than sadness with some new shows for now
    I FINALLY STARTED BANANA FISH AND ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OH MY GOD
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I was disappointed with the fact that there are no actual banana fish in the anime.
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    I'm glad you're liking it! :D
    Is it bad that my favorite part of the pizza is the crust?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I don't think so. You're free to love what you want to love.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Only for your waistline! I love pizza crust and am really picky about it. Only pan crust or stuffed for me. None of that thin crust nonsense.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Not at all. Pizza crust is amazing. I once went to a restaurant where the little bread basket they put on the table was full of "bread sticks" that were basically just pizza crusts. And it was just about the best thing ever.

Oh--and it came with pizza sauce as dip. It was incredible.

If anything, I'm now confused why we need the cheese.
    Pride month is coming to an end, and so are many animes. I’m starting to watch shorter shows to fill the time until next anime season
    Pride month is right around the corner! Everyone please enjoy the month but be careful on social media due to the Operation Pridefall thing
    MaxwellCoffeeCat
    MaxwellCoffeeCat
    It was confirmed that Operation Pridefall disbanded, so I don't think there's too much to worry about.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    I’m relieved to hear it disbanded, I wasn’t too sure
    Tummy hurt and dysphoria is kicking my ass, what a time to be alive
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    I hope you feel better soon
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Yeah, this pandemic sure isn't helping mental health right now. Here's hoping things look brighter for you!
    Happy International day against homophobia, transphobia, and biphobia everyone! You are all valid!!!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    I feel attacked
    Oh boy. I told everyone there’s be a plague this year, and now that I have the time I’m not even watching any new shows. Rip
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Same. Yesterday I felt like I did nothing at all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back