kurokam1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A Silent Voice has left me speechless. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I can see people enjoying it if they haven't read the manga beforehand. Unfortunately I don't happen to be one of those cases. Starting to think I'm a manga to anime purist.
    g3data
    g3data
    Rascal
    Rascal
    I just hope the To Your Eternity Adaptation is better. At least it'll be a series.
    Deadman Wonderland was bad. One of the worst things I’ve laid eyes on.
    kurokam1
    kurokam1
    I hope so too
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Amirothaninja @Chocoriver34 Oh the manga is a million times better. The director and script adapter should never have put their sweaty hands on that adaption. I could say a bunch of other mean things, but I won't.
    g3data
    g3data
    The first half of the manga is largely the same as the anime, but the anime cut out some side characters so making another season wouldn't work without some alterations.
    Just been chilling and I was listening to music from Kaze no Stigma. All the music is so fire.
    So my phones on 2% I’m starting the Akame ga Kill manga. Should I charge it and play Madden or keep reading?
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    That's a dilemma, I'd charge it, then read the manga, and when it's charged to a good level of percentage, I'd play the game again.
    kurokam1
    kurokam1
    I literally just did that. Great minds think alike
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Apparently they do :D
    my sister has blazed thru bleach she’s on about episode 160 and it aggros me because I wanna watch it and I’m seeing important plot points.
    g3data
    g3data
    Just hope the upcoming filler bores her long enough for you to catch up.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    She must have ridiculous stamina if she's gotten through that much Bleach.
    kurokam1
    kurokam1
    First comment: sadly it doesn’t
    Second comment: I’ve seen her sit there and watch bleach for five goddamned hours. FIVE HOURS
    I’m up for some violence rn. Anybody have any ultra violence that’s not Hellsing or Berserk?
    I’ve been in a recent stretch of bad anime. From August 2019 to rn, I’ve rated 3 out of 11 anime above a 6.
    kurokam1
    kurokam1
    Thx for the suggestions
    G
    Garand17
    I would suggest A Place Further Than The Universe, Death Parade, and Violet Evergarden. Three fantastic, legendary, must-watch anime! Hope you these out :)
    kurokam1
    kurokam1
    Thank u
    My sister started watching Bleach and she’s like 11 and she keeps hogging the fucking TV. I’m about to pistol-whip her
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds like she's quite into it though.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Accept defeat now, because it's all downhill from here. I suggest getting another tv. :P
    I just realized since schools over I’m a senior in high school I’m so not ready
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    We'll never be ready, so go in there with confidence.
    one thing to say in the midst of this Shiki binge, HOT DAMN!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Make sure and watch the specials once you reach the final episodes, they're some of the best animated horror i've seen.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    And one scene that came off as funny to me during the specials.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back