Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah yus. The bro is here and we have epic hiking plans. Turning 35 doesn't seem quite so ba...wait, it's still terrible.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @InkedC: Yeah. Getting older is inevitable, but this means I can't eat whatever I want anymore and stay skinny. Ugh. Gonna have to do a lot more hiking.
    InkedC
    InkedC
    Don't worry, at the end of the day, being skinny isn't that important. (says a mid-20 skinny guy)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @InkedC: Enjoy it while you can! I'm determined to stay fit, but now I'm just gonna have to work harder at it. Desk jobs are killer on the waistline.
    Updated my driver's license and dragged myself out of the house in time to get last minute bday gifts. I'm calling today a success.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Getting drugged out of the house must be a new style these days.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    speaks volumes about just how little sense English grammar makes...

although...

i'm pretty sure it's consistent in that only monosyllabic verbs with "i" have a past tense form with "u".

but that specificity is in itself ridiculous, especially considering that most other words just have "ed" stuck on at the end.
    I don't want to go out today- have to motivate myself with the prospect of yummy food. Bubble tea or waffles? Hmm.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Why not both? Jokes aside, I'd probably go for the waffles.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    I live in the land of waffles and high taxes, and I'd rather go for some bubble tea, because that's the right thing to do.
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    I haven't had bubble tea in ages
    Took a long nap this afternoon because I could. Guess who's wide awake now and has work in the morning?
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Time to get the tranquilizer gun.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds inconvenient, but even I need a nap every once in a while.
    Hiked about 10 miles today, and man, the elevation change sure got to me. I'mma be feeling this tomorrow.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Jealous
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Super jealous, and I don't even go outside enough.
    Man, it's like the desert this summer- hot during the day and cold at night. So weird.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As a kid I used to dream about living in a desert. Maybe for like a short vacation, but it has to be near an oasis.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    Tell me about it... I don't know whether I should wear a t-shirt of four sweaters at the same time.
    Bleh. So much I could be doing, but I think I'll take a nap.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Cat naps are the best!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: They really are, although on the weekend, I just sleep until I wake up- today's nap was 3 hours. I've been asleep more than I've been awake today. Just start calling me a cat.
    To kayak or not to kayak this weekend. I've been wanting to do it for several years, but I'm tired and just got back from vacation. Hmm.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You could always do it one week from now so you can give your body a break. You're only human.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Vacation was a blast! Stargazing, hiking, and generally just chilling, enjoying the great weather and the company.
    The cat just peed off the edge of the roof. She was aiming for the gutter, but spectacularly missed. She's such a weird cat.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Your cat must be quite the gangster.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    That's hilarious, can't imagine how stupid that must've looked.
    I'm supposed to be packing for vacation tomorrow, but I'm tired and unmotivated. I want a nap. Ugh.
    I need new jeans, but I hate shopping for clothes. Such a dilemma.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    You should get some basketball shorts. You may not 3-point, 2-point, free-point, pass or dribble, but they're roomy and it's as hot as Papi thrusting outside.
    G
    Garand17
    I can relate to this so much :/ Clothes shopping is infuriating :O
    It was a lovely day for hiking; so perfect, in fact, that we wound up doing 12 miles. Saw a pretty impressive waterfall and a cool cave.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    You can just go hiking whenever... meeza madz jelly desu!
    I want to watch anime but I can't seem to bring myself to pick a show so I keep doing other things instead. Ugh.
    Vega
    Vega
    I know that feeling. Some days I'll be like "I wanna watch anime today!" then all of a sudden I'll lose the energy and I get distracted by other things...
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    Make a small list and roll a dice! Let fate decide!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back