apoc9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rewatching Princess Tutu. It's so good. There are not that many series on this level 10/10.
    Finished the 3rd volume of Overlord LN. It would be nice to finish next volume this year. So many pages, so many kanji.
    Read the latest volume of a manga. Now I have to wait God only knows how long for next. It's school of patience with ongoing manga.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    An ongoing manga is always a test of patience, but there's still lots of completed series worth getting into.
    Started to dive into the proper Japanese intonation accent. Also reading Hokuto no Ken ... so good.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It had some good influence in the manga industry for some of my favorite series so I'll respect it for that.
    Today I've finally completed my Hokuto no ken complete edition manga collection. Already started to read it from the beginning.
    g3data
    g3data
    The series' English run was cut short wasn't it
    apoc9
    apoc9
    English master edition supposedly did, but that is different print ... and language.
    It's been quite long time since I wrote a review., but I've some writer's block. I open reviews I have unfinished and nothing!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Usually the best time to review an anime is after you finish one. From my personal experience anyway.
    Recently I've noticed fan-subs are getting noticeably worse. Lack of quality control dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I think it's because more series are being picked up legitimately, so there's less incentive for fansubbers. Also, there's less groups doing it nowadays for the same reason.
    Rewatching Babylon 5. It's the best sci-fi series ever. If you didn't watch it. You should.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    From what I've read about it, it seems like there was a lot of planning involved, which already makes it sound great.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    It is an amazing series!! Great story arc, amazing characters and creature designs.. never missed an episode. Londo ftw!
    Finally made some progress in reading To Aru kagaku no Railgun manga. It's slightly on more difficult side of Japanese Manga reading.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back