Kakajoju
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Damn, this book shop is smart. They're offering free books but it's all second+ books in a series.
    Kakajoju
    Kakajoju
    They've also made a Christmas 25% off your purchase coupon that is not applicable with books already on sale when all of their books are on sale. I can't with these guys.
    Teams is so annoying. It's constantly blocking me from files that I need to access. "Wait a min and reset the page" I've waited for an hour-
    I forgot the fact that we're writing a maths test tomorrow so now Imma just accept my fate. : D
    I spent hours making this essay and now I won't even get a mark for it? I'm so enraged rn.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    I could give you an A. At least for the status, that was well written!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I'm so sorry that's downright unfair man!
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    That's so unfair, teachers need to put into mind how much time a student puts into a project.
    I might've just woken up from a sleep terror? I think I ran out of my bed while asleep- This is too confusing. It's already blurry.
    I've been having cravings to learn Spanish- But first, there's Russian holding me hostage--
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    That's me, but with Japanese & Korean lol. xD I want to learn more Korean, (basically to understand when it's spoken) but Japanese has been my main focus, since (to me) it's easier.
    The Czech language is really kicking me when I'm down.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Ah! Jak je možný, že jsem si toho všiml až teď? :-D :-D Tak to se omlouvám. Myslel jsem si, že jsme tu se Starletkou jediní takhle aktivní na fóru.
    Kakajoju
    Kakajoju
    To nevadí. xddd Já jsem spíše takový lurker než přispěvovatel, takže je jasný, že mne hned někdo nenajde. xdd
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Ne, v pohodě, já jsem spíš vůl, že jsem si toho nevšiml přímo u Tvé osoby :-D Jinak čeština těžký jazyk je. Můžeš se pak považovat za zdatného lingvistu, protože ne každý má tak složitý jazyk jak my :-))
    Teacher: Don't cheat!! Also teacher: Gives us 2x the material to study and cuts the test time from 45 min to 25 because we're not at school
    Kakajoju
    Kakajoju
    Jesus, I don't want to cheat but at least make it fair, teacher. I'm literally at my limit. : (
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That teacher sounds like they can't make up their own mind on how to do the test properly...
    eatmerindou
    eatmerindou
    just glad i don't go to that school
    I was watching Until Dawn then the don't move part happened and I shouted ugokenai in my head so now I'm contemplating life.
    I've gotten 2 new kittens because my favourite cat died. I hope they won't die.
    eatmerindou
    eatmerindou
    sorry to hear that :( hope ur new kittens live a long, happy life
    My favourite book series ended so now Idk what to do in a world without it.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I gotta ask- what series?
    Kakajoju
    Kakajoju
    @Akishima It's The Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan.
    notyouraverageotaku
    notyouraverageotaku
    @Kakajoju I feel u-
    I'm on the 2nd last book of the series I'm currently reading and I'm trying to go as slow as I can (definitely failing)
    I'd love to play Genshin Impact but my 5-year-old laptop says no.
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    Lower resolution helps :D AM also not compatible. so just did that and it goes 30 fps at times
    My mouse is acting up and unclicking when I hold it which sucks since I can't draw like this and art fight is near-
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    You draw with a mouse, that's some hard work and dedication! :o
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You must have some pretty good experience.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I thought you were talking about the animal XD
    But that sucks though.
    I've gotten into fanfics again and I hate it so much but at the same time, I want more.
    MaxwellCoffeeCat
    MaxwellCoffeeCat
    Hahaha, I just got back into fanfics the other night, and I can feel myself slipping back down that rabbit hole! Must be a Covid thing
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    What kind of fanfic is it?
    Kakajoju
    Kakajoju
    @Ebonyslayer Well, most of them are slice of life featuring all 3 versions of my fav character in the same universe.
    During this quarantine, I have deepened my friendship with one classmate. I consider this an absolute win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back