CptMysticStirling

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still on hiatus, but do need to recharge on yuri suggestions. Anyone? More inclined to read angst more though for more depth in emotions. ;P
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    For garbage, Sesame and Rice Cake, Hateful Lady, after the curtain call, Sakura Namiki, Maya no Souretsu and Tadokoro-san are ones definitely decent.

Enjoy!
    Just finished S4 P1 of AoT. Don't hate Gabi, nor sympathize her. But am curious if she'll succumb to revenge or see the bigger picture
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    You mean the s4 p1 of the anime right? Not the manga
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @D4RKS3NS3I Ohh yeah, saying "finish" only is misleading. Anime yes. There is an awful lot of hate from her last month. What is your take on her?

[Edit] Fixed the original post
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Oh well. I hated her guts tbh. Not because her character hates Eldians (I can understand that, they have been brainwashed after all), but rather, what ticks me off is her condescending attitude, her "I'm better than y'all fuck you" attitude.
    After finally watching Redo Healer, it actually has strong but twisted sense of justice. Lawful evil basically. You’ll see by ep 3
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I mean, revenge is a theme used in a lot of manga/anime. And what makes it successful is being able to sympathize with the characters. But I never felt that with Redo Healer.
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @Ebonyslayer Mystic on the other hand is not interested in revenge stories, but has a lot of empathy. In fact, his background is handled well in Mystic’s opinion. Basically a darker version of Shield Hero.

It might have been a good thing Mystic stalled this because when it was a hot topic, emotions can cloud judgment. You can even see Mystic’s quote on the thread way back and how negative it was to now
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    When I read the manga, it was gross but hey if you find that you like it, I’m not gonna stop you from watching the series
    Will start watching Fate series. Is it more complex than Steins;Gate? Watched steins just fine from release starts instead of chronology
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @Ebonyslayer Yeah... Can’t tell if this is being milked to death or authors are just that dedicated. This is enough for a man to go insane. It is somewhat like reading the Old Verse of the Bible on the amount
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    I am rewatching it again. Fate/Zero is standing out of the lot, since it has a decent story and solid characters. When you'll get to other series like /Stay Night, the quality of both drops. If you are fan of visuals, Ufotable delivers the cream of the crop quality.
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @Scalpelexis Yeah, reactive character. But, one thing to note in this show are the OSTs! Their ambiance is totally worth listening or even use one for a project! Really don’t get why people love zero so much. We’ll see in the future
    Am not hoping for a waifu or anything, but damn does Mystic wish he isn’t lonely for Valentines. Ohh, name or link your waifus! ;P
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    lemme tell you, I love Kyoko from skip beat and mereoleona from black clover. Actually, I have a lot of waifus, like a whole LIST of them but I only put the best on there ok imma stop cuz now I am just waffling
    Just watched Soma (game) and it wasn't that innovative, but decent narrative. Any other games or media that tackle those topics?
    To any GL readers, is Warikitta Kankei Desu kara hentai or not? That is the big question...
    Soulmate has ended, and everything is worse now... Not really, but hope you got the reference ;P Also Soulmate Manhua, check it out! <3
    After a lot of people recommending it, alright, time to watch Made in Abyss. Dark Fantasy tag alone is already something to look forward to!
    So much is happening that cannot respond to all comments! How do you veterans do this everyday?! Plus discord and other sites! Gyah!!!
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    The first season of TOG is just the preamble of the upcoming story. Just imagine the sheer amount of meme potential that lies within the upcoming seasons! \(⁰□⁰)/
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @Bennyvy It seems more serious though, so not that much meme potential. Waiting on AoT and Re:Zero. And hopefully a KonoSuba at some point?
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    @CptMysticStirling Yes yes, I can't wait for the AoT memes (Re:Zero too). I'm overwhelmed by all those AoT manga spoilers at the moment, Instagram is a dangerous place to be in nowadays :s
    Just when streaming was the most ideal thing to do during quarantine, the music industry got envious and decided to screw them over... (Q~Q)
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Life has a sick sense of humor sometimes.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Music industry can be a pain in the a$$. You can always try and use classical music... can be sick xd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back