Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Spent time working on 3 manga reviews, 2 anime reviews, then I gave my youngest brother a very short haircut. All in a day's work.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Glad to hear that someone's putting out some quality content (reviews and even haircuts, noice).
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    Good job!
    Besides getting into a new game, not a lot has happened. My morning could have started a lot better though.
    Feel good that I've almost caught up on Fruits Basket 2nd season and have almost reached the endgame for MMBN6. Time for shuteye though.
    uremmi
    uremmi
    Ooh, are you watching Fruits Basket? It's been on my watch list for so long and I've been waiting for the second season to finish. How was it?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Minjiuto Its been character focused, which has always been the best part of it.
    Getting woken up really sucked, but at least my day went pretty well. Been enjoying the Last of Us 2 story, but its still far from done.
    Rewatching Devilman Crybaby, the first half for now. Such a nice mix of nostalgia and mercilessness. And the OSTs kick ass.
    Today has been a good day but I think I've been acting a bit selfish around my brother. Hoping that tomorrow will go better.
    Wondering when I'll be able to get to reading this manga people are talking about, but I should catch up on the one I'm on.
    Finally set a date to give platelets to the Redcross, but that won't be happening till July though. Will find plenty of fun stuff to do
    Time to go finish rereading Psyren for my 5th time, since I'm on my last two volumes anyway.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    That's awesome, now you can reread for a 6th time! :)
    Talked about tired, after reading updates, finishing manga, and dropping series after posting thoughts. I did see some fun anime though.
    And I finally got back into reading the Mushibugyo manga. Can't wait to see how much farther it will go than the anime.
    Run out of things to do. Will probably write before going to bed. My brother finally got into reading Psyren though.
    Completed two series, both of which felt pretty satisfying in their own ways and with how they wrapped up.
    jypsel
    jypsel
    Which series?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @jypsel The Mushibugyo anime and the Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam manga.
    Its at times like these that I wish I weren't so morbidly curious about certain anime. But tomorrow looks promising at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back