knoxyal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Coworker has been avoiding me ever since she took a long leave. The last time I saw her, she was crying. Think she’s quitting.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Not that I know of. I have no idea whether she does this to other coworkers bc I haven’t had enough time to interact with her. She only started working a few months ago and used up all of her annual leave a while ago. People don’t do this unless they’re planning to quit.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @Ritcherfielderglen true!

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about her if she’s gonna act that behaviour, you have your own worries to deal with
    I’m watching this new mystery drama. It’s good, but what’s more, the theme song is by Utada Hikaru AND Tsuda Kenjiro is acting in the drama.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    I didn’t know either until I saw the drama. He has a nice voice and an actor’s face :)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    You mean a godly voice and nice face...lol. On that count, quite a few popular voice actors and actresses are quite handsome- but ability to voice act doesn't necessarily translate to acting ability in general. Hope it does in his case.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    He’s acting as a police investigator. It’s not a major role in the drama, but he’s acting well. Pretty sure people who don’t know him will notice him most for his godly voice (it suits his role as an investigator).
    Woke up to notice that I’d set my alarm to ring at 7PM instead of 7AM. RIP me.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I've done that too many times to count. Glad you didn't miss anything though!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    You know, I actually kinda did that myself last night- I procrastinated on a project this weekend, so got up at 4:30 am to finish it. I set three alarms, and it wasn't until I went over to check that the one across the room was not going to go off that I realized I'd accidentally set it for PM. Lucky that's not the only one I relied on, or I'd have been in serious trouble.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    You set three alarms? And you place one across the room? Whoa.
    When in headache: yoga -> warm eye mask & sleep
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Sounds healthier then what I do. Eat sugar then switch of all the lights XD.
    Then maybe a nap.
    24 hours is not enough for a day
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Indeed. Someone needs to invent a Time Capsule like the one in Dragon Ball Z
    Do young people listen to opera? - Of course they do. They’re used in anime soundtracks.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Taku Iwasaki <333
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Elfen Lied - Lilium.. it's beautiful.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Probably God Shattering Star from Fire Emblem 3 Houses. And there's this Andrea Bocelli song that I really enjoy, I think it's called 'Time to say goodbye'(and then Andrea's solo version)
    I can’t believe I woke up to Mozart’s Lacrimosa this morning :/ Superstitions...
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Brings me back to the time that I watched Amadeus.. 'would recommend :3
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    The lacrimosa event had me spend the morning watching clips of Mozart roasting Salieri :3 Recommend x2
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @knoxyal: Haha, yeah, I'd think that too. Oddly enough, the Requiem is my favorite Mozart composition. I have a playlist of just requiems and funeral marches because they're awesome. I really need to rewatch Amadeus- I don't remember anything about it.
    Oh why was I so optimistic back then to choose a research theme that requires you to collect data that’s hard to collect?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Maybe its possible that you're a masochist, but you just don't know it yet.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    yeah, bring it on!!!
    T - T
    Couldn’t sleep well because of a damn mosquito bite on my thumb. Grrr
    BrainBlow
    BrainBlow
    Getting it on the digits is one of the worst places...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Nothing like being attacked by nature's vampires.
    I took out my anger on my room...by cleaning. It’s really effective.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You turned your rage into a weapon, like a true super saiyan.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    I do that when I get majorly stressed.
    Best cleaning method.
    Finally watching fist of blue sapphire because it’s airing on TV~~~ woo
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's nice, Detective Conan has gotten so many movies though.
    Did I just purchase a journal article for 5000 yen? Jeez it’s more expensive than a hard cover book.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Must have been very well written. Well, one can hope that anyway.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    I dearly hope so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back