CptMysticStirling

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Re:Depression - Starting My PTSD Every Wedsnesday (>o<) https://youtu.be/V4ND4gi-CR4 Confirmed at July 8!!! Ahh sh*t, here we go again... xD
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    when i was watching the new Fruits Basket, all i did was cry. in every single episode i first teared up from laughter, then from sadness, and then from joy. that being said though, doesn't take much to get me to tear up from any of those things. still, it's a very well-loved anime.

Log Horizon is not in any way traumatic, but the 4 year wait for the third season sure has been.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    @CptMysticStirling it will premiere in fall 2020~
    To Your Eternity is a manga I deeply treasure (my heart broke like a fortune cookie) and it's getting an anime adaptation in October this year!

@RogueLynx Whaaat? Log Horizon is getting a season 3?! Thank you for the announcement, kind sir! :)
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    Operation Steins;Gate Marathon complete! There is no god! Wonderful new world! What to do now though... Huhuhu
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If you're looking for another series with time travel, there's always the Psyren manga.
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @Ebonyslayer No thanks. Need to chilll atm. Steins;Gate 0 was notorious for emotions that stir similar to a heart attack. Got a good comedy?
    Petition to make "Moe Moe Kyun" an actual status or an alternative word to "kawaii" or "I love you". Entoma (PFP) is Moe Moe Kyun!!!
    S;G 0 Realm of Possibilities: Time machine, Artificially Intelligent 3D Girlfriend- Wait, really?! DIVERT ALL RESOURCES TO THAT INSTEAD! xD
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    (Ran out of characters so shortened the joke) Jokes aside, it could actually be humanity's doom... Millions will not be born because of the cursed app. 2nd deadliest dystopia... Time machine comes first to being deadly. Or is it? ;P
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Or is it? HMMMM
    EL PSY KONGROO; And with this, Mystic has completed Steins;Gate!!! But Mystic still has to watch the other Steins;Gate Series (>o<)
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @Bennyvy If you do that, then you will forget and eventually have to rewatch it! :o Are you sure you want to postpone it? Do you not want to be rewarded with more Tut tu ru clips?! Kurisu tsundere moments?! All that and more!!!
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    i'm gonna have to rewatch Steins;Gate myself for the same reasons you just mentioned Mystic. the essential ova is episode 23b i believe. 2nd season will make less sense if you don't watch that first.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    @CptMysticStirling Very true, can't deny it. I definitely need more tuturu moments in my life.
    Just like Doctor Who, Steins;Gate's OP starts to grow on you after a few episodes. Do all time travel OP have a similar world line rule?! xD
    Made two memes/shitposts at Steins;Gate Discussion! View it now and be rewarded! You must watch Episode 20 though to get it! ;P
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    hyped!
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    @D4RKS3NS3I My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. A great story about a loner's perspective of the world. Twisted, but it points out the flaws of human society and why you should not give in to peer pressure at times. Highly recommended as you grow up and see the world. Plus, you'll meet one of the best relatable characters, Hachiman or 8man to keep it short ;P
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Interesting. Might check it out
    Thought Citrus (Saburouta) was just a trash manga that appeals to those who like sexual assault... After rereading it, it is actually deep
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It does have its themes, but at the same time I also think it has its share of troupes. The important thing is that people enjoy it.
    g3data
    g3data
    It can be both too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back