Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, June. The giant fart of a month in the middle of each year. Let's get this over with.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    At least it's not April.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As long as its not an April that is lying to me I'm good.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Hey now, June has the summer solstice. It's not all bad.
    mappa's AOT kinda do be looking like peepee compared to wit's tho
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    I also feel uncomfortable with the sudden change, thought I was the only one. Arguably, you could say Mappa's style is more similar to the manga, but I'm not a manga reader and like Wit's approach more. That aside, if Mappa keeps them animation quality like Wit, I will gladly accept (I hope they do). Until then, we must wait.. impatiently... have a wonderful day~
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    Sounds like exaggeration based on your prior knowledge of the studio change to be honest. Sure, there are some differences in animation, but fifty bucks says you wouldn't even scrutinize those if you weren't aware of the new team.

As far as the trailer goes, anyway. We'll have to see how the actual season plays out.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    that may be the case for a lot of people but when i saw titan form eren in that trailer i could absolutely tell it was a different team. the type of lighting and graphical techniques they use to texture and shade the titans are completely different. it's not even mistakable. those mappa titans are like cartoons. wit's look disturbingly more realistic.
    You can add all the manga you want. The oldest question will still ring clear throughout the planet. Does I can read mango?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    yeah, i was making a joke about that lol
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    You never know, some people might miss it ;p
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    yup, just cos there is an actual way now to red the mangoes , sort of, doesn't mean that people will stop asking how to red the mangoes unfortunately... that's exactly the point Rascal was making...
    There's a tin $1 taco balloon I have from 2018. It is still fully inflated. This balloon is literally more reliable than most of my friends.
    Call it sacrilegious but Magi Abridged Series of Magic > All Other Abridged Series
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    To be honest I haven't seen that many abridged anime though.
    I've never had registering for classes go that smoothly before. Something's fishy...
    "Apologize" they demanded. Their idols were as puppets on strings. You would hold your fellow man accountable to thousands for every word?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    How many times have you apologized to all creation after every transgression? What business is it of yours if someone does not? Once you get what you want, you will still be empty. Their repentance will be as hollow as your own existence.
    An ally's anal eyes analyze
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Damn, this is actually a tricky tongue-twister.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    My version of the "real eyes realize real lies" joke haha
    Today is the day when I finally learned how to use java's debugger and thus am now having an amazing time
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Learning something new is always nice.
    Get sushi. Restore your appetite. Eat ingeniously.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I could use some sushi right now, but my brother is making chocolate chip cookies, so those will have to do.
    kny manga is over. crab rave
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    And it ended nicely too, so the anime's hype train will just keep on going. You must be thrilled!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    The crab rave shall be postponed!
    Is there anyone that doesn't use dark mode?
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    Me. And I'm a programmer, so... just let that sink in for a bit.

A morning-person programmer who prefers light mode. Truly a unicorn.
    T
    takeabreather
    Heard that reading white on black background is bad for your eyes and their longevity.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back