QueenSkull
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I went to a dubbing course today and it was so much fun! Got to dub Bloom from Winx and the lil sister in Big Time Rush (not officially)
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Oh wow how did you get into doing it?
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Some1ridculous It was a course that I applied for, then I payed for it and for the reel. So I'm waiting for them to edit and send it back to me :)
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That sounds freaking awesome!
    ikea customer service=SUCKS, but i finally got my desk. after it is built, imma start getting my pieces for the pc imma build >:)))
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Ikea customer service as good as their assembly instructions... Have fun building your pc!
    Vega
    Vega
    @QueenSkull Here's hoping it goes well! Good gaming PCs are the best ^_^
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    LMAO @Bennyvy thankss! it just really sucked this time since i ordered home delivery to come within 1-2 workdays, and it took 11 days since they cancelled my order and never told me anything about it. so much stuff around it, but thats the basic story

@Vega thankiee~ im looking forward to it :3
    Send me a message if you want ways to contribute in helping the BLM movement. May you all stay safe and hydrated~
    I got called to work but started feeling angsty for some reason... I wasn't able to pick up nor am I able to go back to sleep. I am big sad
    Vega
    Vega
    ;-; *hug* I hope you'll be able to get some sleep soon! :-)
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I might begin a podcast. I might start working out, or at least go for walks into the woods. Maybe I'll get a tan too. It'll be a journey
    Bought 7 new games for myself today because they were all so cheap! I wanna stream them, but i'll try to play them by myself first :3
    Vega
    Vega
    Oooh what games did you get?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Bet one of them will have adrenaline rush game-play!
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Vega I got The Mooseman, The Old Man's Journey, Degrees of Separation, Okami HD, Slender The Arrival, The Way Remastered and Mother Russia Bleeds :D

@Ebonyslayer I guess Slender would be the closest one to give adrenaline rush heheh
    I am so tired aahh but the oreo cake was a success! Happy National Day for all the other Norwegians in here!~
    It's our National Day tomorrow, for Norway. I have showered and are just about to make *drum roll* OREO CAKE. Hell yeah I am hyped!
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Ebonyslayer We have preparred Swiss cake, carrot cake and my oreo cake. We gonna eat taco, have shampagne breakfast and sing our National Anthem hahah only thing I am not looking forward to is.. waking up ;p

I have never had pumpkin bread. Is it nice?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its soft and has some good spice in it.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I've never had Oreo Cake before. It sounds really good. Have a good time!!
    Ended up watching Kiki's delivery service & Spirited Away. She liked them. Was weirded out by Spirited Away, but we had a wonderful time :D
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I didn't know much about Japanese mythology myself either the first time I watched it, but I still enjoyed it somewhat. @Akishima
    Now, rewatching it knowing more, I definitively thought that the entire movie got a whole lot better. It's noticing those little details and just having that background knowledge from before improved the viewer experience overall
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @QueenSkull: I think some films are just better on rewatch. I enjoyed Spirited Away- just thought it was kind of weird like your friend did. Princess Mononoke was the third anime film I watched, and I adored the heck out of it. I think it's a lot more accessible. Still my favorite Miyazaki film.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Akishima I agree with you. I think Princess Mononoke is easier to like because it is easier to understand. It has been a long time since I last saw it so I am excited!
    I showed my friend My Neighbour Totoro & Howl's Moving Castle today. Already scheduled another movie night for Ponyo & Princess Mononoke ;p
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Wow, that's ambitious! Sounds like fun. Hope she really likes Ghibli, otherwise, I'd be worried about scaring her off.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I expect that she'll really like Princess Mononoke, since I rewatched that one recently.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Hahah she got an exam tomorrow, and we shall watch movies right after! ;p
    She really enjoyed the movies, especially Howl's Moving Castle, so I am sure she will enjoy more from Ghibli c: @Akishima

@Ebonyslayer I agree, I also think she will love Princess Mononoke. She really loves wolves, so she gonna fall in love with them big creatures ;p
    I GOT A JOB, THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED. I AM NOW TAKING TESTS SO THAT I CAN HELP CHILDREN IN THE BEST WAY I CAN. Imma be woke assistant.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    It's not gonna be my forever job ;)) So no worries, and I decide which days I want to work and not. I really need to save up again, so it's actually perfect for now. I could also get another job and have two at the same time. Making that $$$ flowww in @Ebonyslayer
    Vega
    Vega
    Congratulations! :-D
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I have fallen.. Alright, I will admit it.. After all these years... After denying the chance of it ever happening.. I- ... have started to
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Welp, congrats and condolences.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Ebonyslayer Heh, yes, that's exactly right. Which is why nearly all of the manga I consume is just shows I already like.

But I am somewhat infamously anti-movie, in this specific case, so I'm hoping to take advantage of her fresh spiral into the motionless 2-D abyss to further sway more bodies to my side that my opinion might one day reign supreme! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    OH MY!! hhhahah thank you everyone for all the suggestions ^^ I will be looking them up and see :3 Very often if it has an anime, I end up watching it instead rather than read it usually. But I am glad that there is finally some stuff to do whenever there is not an anime that is tempting ^^
    How is everyone? Hope y'all are staying safe and hydrated~
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    AAAHHHH !!!!! NO! i want to play Minecraft but the payment for the purchase doesn't go through... *sad lynx noises
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Awhh ;(( Could be a slight error they have, but maybe it works now?
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    i don't know... it could be, but i have tried on 3 different days now... and i have to bug my dad each time cos it's his card... though i believe i tried at around the same time on each day... i actually emailed Mojang about my issue and their bot said they'd received it... i'mma wait for a week for a response...
    Commission sketch has been made. Other art is on its way. Switch has been sent. Wish packages has been confirmed. Lovely day in quarantine
    Imma commission someone. Should I make an OC based on my pfp or do one of me and my cat as a ghost in honor to my past kitty?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back