Claptrap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• everything is so meaningless...
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    If you need someone to talk, shoot me a message. I've been going through stuff myself lately, so I understand everyone feels that way sometimes and needs an ear. I hope you feel better though.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    is everything alright? do you need someone to talk to or to just rant/ vent out to? please drop a message if you want to talk about it, we're all here to hear you out!
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Sometimes, it takes a while to find out whether something was meaningful, after it’s become a past.
    i wish jackson galaxy was on netflix
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    is that the bald tattooed cat man? If so then I wholeheartedly agree
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @FoodLife yes it is! i want to bingewatch stories about him helping cats
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    Honestly... *every* cat show needs to be on Netflix, it just should be
    obsessed with omori right now, but mostly basil from omori because he's a character archetype i love
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's an RPG maker game. Nice to know its getting a release for the Switch, since it sounds like an awesome game.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer I definitely enjoyed the game! Definitely worth a play imo. Since I supported the Kickstarter yeeeeears back in development I was really excited for its release haha
    kotomine is a repressed catholic metaphor tempted into "sin" and orphan-melting by a handsome lucifer allegory gilgamesh: an essay 1/560
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    i meant to write gay catholic metaphor this is me being tested
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Wow that's a mouthful to remember lol
    me: [reading anything ive written] I talk so fucking much
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I'm always talking alone to myself (both in "real-life" ..whatever it is .. or the web)..

.. maybe that's why my favourite discussion on the forum is "screenshot without a context" (so I haven't to "say" anything no one will ever care of).
    Gens
    Gens
    I love it claptrap, keep rambling for as long as possible. IT IS THE BEST.

ngl, I always appreciate someone taking the time to write out longer posts. It shows they really care to me and are passionate about what they're talking about.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Gens lol thank you, honestly it does comfort me that someone appreciates it
    need more characters like enta
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You mean the character from Pokemon, that Enta?
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer lol i mean sarazanmai enta

funny enough the other day i went looking for entas to see how common the name was and couldn't really find one, but you've given me an example
    stressed about college. stressed about finding a will to live. stressed about current events.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Can relate, but at least I'm going to bed while knowing I did stuff today, like giving platelets. Its doing the small things that help a lot.
    L
    LacunaDreams
    Stressed about stressing too much. This sucks.
    My expertise is in: -LGBT community stuff -Funerals -Animal Science Knowledge -Fiction Analysis -Autistic stuff. it is: all useless jobwise
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's a shame, cause in the right position the information could be useful.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer I feel like finding the right position to use past skills is difficult. I am in Vet Tech which utilizes one of these things, but when job searching in between semesters it's kind of a hodgepodge of stuff no one cares about
    interregnum
    interregnum
    I feel like right now is a great time to be entrepreneurial with those funeral skills.
    i honestly can't express how much i love rats
    Starra
    Starra
    At least someone around here appreciates me! /s
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    anYoNe cAn cOoK
    LamiaNymph
    LamiaNymph
    I have always wanted a pet rat. But my mom is absolutely terrified of them.
    I think they deserve more love!
    proves im not gay by seeking out the gay part of messages and going 'wow i didnt see this gay thing im not gay' checkmate (jk im gay)
    P
    Podocus
    This is the perfect example of a "wtf am I reading" moment.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    i dunno dude, seems kinda gay to me
    ZetsubouKaiji
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back