NekoYesEcchi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm, summer shows are better than I expected..looking forward to more Rent-A-Girlfriend and Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out. Uzaki's adorable...
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Can't wait till my day off to start watching Rent-a-Girlfriend. Just 36 more hours
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh For sure! First episode definetly left me wanting more.. it could be an actual well done rom/com. Same with Uzaki-chan...
    Normally I'm hesitant to watch military anime, but Gate was "outstanding!" *in best drill sergeant voice*
    Vuh
    Vuh
    I only wish we got to see the Pikachu shoulder patch of the JGSDF combat engineers
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh lol Was that in the manga? Thats hilarious...
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Oh no, when I tried out for the German Armed Forces Badge, the tests were administered by some Bundeswehr officers from the German engineering corps. They exchanged patches with JGSDF combat engineers during German-Japanese exercises and apparently Japanese engineers have Pikachu as their mascot, lol
    Finished the last episode of Tsgu Tsgumomo and all I can say is.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *sob*
    Full Metal Panic turned out to be much better than I expected. A good choice. But, enough with mechs for now- Onwards to anime with feels!
    It's an older anime Sir, but it checks out....
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @NekoYesEcchi: I'd personally get it from Crunchyroll, but looks like it's past pre-order cutoff, so you'll have to wait til release, which is fine- I've had a good experience buying figures through them. https://store.crunchyroll.com/search?q=chobits . RS's shipping is kind of pricey, but they do package well and their pre-orders are still open.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Akishima I've actually never looked thru the crunchyroll shop to see what's there... It might be shopping time. lol One of the tenants at work goes to Japan once a year- when things get moving again, I'm giving him a shopping list and telling him to hit Akihabara... lol
    Akishima
    Gleipnir turned out to be a great watch so far...ugghh, but now I have to wait for more episodes...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As long as someone gets enjoyment out of the anime, that's what counts.
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    To be precise, the dude transforms into a furry suit so his female companion can put herself inside him. Yes, I made it sound lewder than it is on purpose
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Nicknames And when she climbs in, it's lewd. lol I think why I like it so much is I always enjoy strong female characters that are capable of protecting...
    Left my box of Pocky on my desk at work- came in today to find it re-labelled 'Otaku Energy Sticks'. Very funny, kouhai.
    Finished Gravitation, now onto Junjou Romantica... yeh, I'm onna new kick...
    hell0emi
    hell0emi
    If you liked junjou then sekaiichi is a good stop. It’s set in the same world so there’s a little cross over but I think it has better characters!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @hell0emi I'm really enjoying Junjou- halfway into the second season already. lol If the characters are even better in Sekaiichi thats gonna be another must watch. I enjoy the dynamics between them...
    hell0emi
    hell0emi
    They’re such easy series to binge I think! It’s a shame the English print manga stopped, it’s one I wouldn’t mind in my collection
    Whoot-whoot! Still working, and still kickin'! Funny, this otaku is going out, and the normies are staying indoors. Did I get isekai'd?
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I Woke Up In Another World But Got No Special Powers, What Gives?!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @GTOwlnizuka Sold! Great title, lets start production right away.
    And done with that show, onto the next.. Gonna try I can't Understand what my Husband is Saying now...
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    "Recovery or an MMO Addict" and "Re:LIFE" were both excellent watches, I think my favorite titles of whatever year that was (2017?)
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh @GTOwlnizuka I've seen Re:Life, that was a great show. I haven't seen Recovery yet, but if you recommend it, that will be my next watch. I'm going thru a 'play with my heart' phase right now, I guess.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Definitely a feels hitter for me. 30 something year old is disillusioned with life, and becomes a shut in, but perhaps there is romance on the horizon, and doesn't romance save us from ourselves? Strong feels, for sure.
    Enough highschool romances for me- lets try an adult romance! It's Hard to Love an Otaku sounds very appropriate.....
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Hope you enjoy it! It also happens to be quite good
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its okay, but I think I wanted more from the characters. And from what I've heard, the author didn't plan enough with the story so now the manga has tasteless filler.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Nicknames @Ebonyslayer Just finished it... it was a great fun show, but it def. felt unfinished, like there were still a few more episodes to go. The romance seemed to be just starting up! Narumi was adorable- but I would want to date Hanako. *sigh*
    Well, 3D Kanojo was amazing...talk about tugging on the heartstrings!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @GTOwlnizuka Cool! I really want to see season 2! I love these shows... this Neko's catnip. lol Have you seen It's Difficult to Love an Otaku? Or Lovely Complex?
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I just watched Lovely Complex a few weeks ago!! I haven't seen It's Difficult though, I'll have to go find it.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @GTOwlnizuka It's slightly different- it's adult romance between office workers who are all different otaku's. Not much drama, but pokes fun at otakus as adults.
    3D Kanojo is giving me highschool ptsd flashbacks....
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    It's a show I will re-watch often... once my heart can take it again.. lol
    interregnum
    interregnum
    That's right, @OneCraftyLady. We are now a club adviser away from sitting around and not doing any of the things our club is supposed to be about!

But we're definitely going to need an air conditioner in the club room. And a member who likes baking.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Oh, oh! I wanna be the one that makes tea for everyone! lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back