Hayane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tryna get into the FFXIV hole again [re-started] but not having a chocobo at early level is such a pain.
    Vega
    Vega
    I used to play that game years ago! I actually won the jumbo cactpot at the gold saucer (via manual number input instead of the auto feature) and managed to get that one expensive mount you could get if you had a bazillion points. Fun times though I can't see myself playing the game again.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Vega I actually quit around the time I decided to get into Gold Saucer games, and being the salty person I am, after losing so many times, I just quit everything altogether lol. However, with how the game got even larger now, it is indeed harder to get into it and I am only playing every other weekend. I did not miss the weekly dungeon roulette.
    Recovering from post-50/50 loss to catalyst ayato. My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, losing 50/50 sucks (unless you want Diluc Jean, Keqing, Mona, and Qiqi) especially when you get more constellations of the same character
    Hayane
    Hayane
    Sadly, if only it was an early 50/50 loss, it came at hard pity and ayato followed near hard pity too, copium.
    Gneshin Livestream wait is making me slowly decay into nothingness. I need moree loreeeeeee.
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    I, too, am awaiting a Kazuha rerun! We'll get him someday.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Balthasaurus GL to you too /sob I prefarmed everything for him months ago kek. I expect, at least, a story quest for him after all this wait.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    More lore? Phew... I'm pretty sure the majority of the player base is struggling to even understand what's going on.
    How dare genshin make me go into rabbithole for a character that wasn't even released yet and only had 3seconds line so far.
    Genshin is a mistake.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @blissinapricot yeye just got to finish the prologue today and planning to get the remaining anemoculus in stormterror area first then craft that item for that anemoculus I missed somewhere
    The completionist in me wont allow me to start chapter 1 til I clear every quest in mondstandt.
    ImiPups
    ImiPups
    *sobbing f2p noises*
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @ImiPups The pain of abandoning emo shorty boi for geo gramps
    If only we can get both
    *Pretends shenhe and ganyu do not exist*
    "Ricordando il passato" Crashing me hard.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Akishima Nah the game does not have routes like Fate Franchise, its only 1 route (Except ep8 which has 2 endings but 1 is really more of "what if") the song "Ricordando il passato" is used during the ending credit of the final episode which makes it so much emotional than it should be (Do not read the comments on youtube ever lol spoilers everywhere)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Hayane: Thanks for the warning, lol. I'm unlikely to ever play the game, but I do need to finish the anime.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Akishima I was a fan of the anime and wanted since forever to pick up the VN and now when I did...
    I understand why people call the anime trash now kek (if you compare it to the source material).
    Into the fire emblem three houses hole. Claude route done. Dimitri next. Depression here I come.
    Randomly started a show called 'Nadja' and I think I figured out the plot by episode 5. I have mastered animology ........ ugh
    Hayane
    Hayane
    Wondering what this show that could be worse than a 13ish yo girl liking a guy 5 years older than her xD.....
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Hayane It was mostly a show that squandered its potential and ended up being a boring and forgettable show, which was Laughing under the Clouds. More like laughing at my pain is more like it.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Ebonyslayer I watched it back when it aired and can't remember shit about it (indeed forgettable). I remember it was hyped so much for its characters and I was disappointed on all of them xD.
    Having high expectations now for my next to watch after watching 'wave, listen to me'.
    I can not remember how the sun looked like welp.
    Corsair
    Corsair
    just google it. google knows everything.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It was raining where I live. Now I feel tempted to go into my backyard tomorrow at least.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Corsair I am scared dr. google will tell me I got the virus lol.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Never taken online classes. Must be quite something.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    @Ebonyslayer It is a trainwreck of embarrassment, awkward moments, etc.
    Today my prof asked if I am here, I wrote yes in chat, and he actually had forcefully opened my mic without telling me and I didn't realize that until he asked again and I found my mic actually unmuted lol. Others had their camera on by a mistake while on bed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back