UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about standing on the dock with the dapper owl, Canti and a girl with a white mask but you're a little concerned since Zombie Bill is nowhere to be seen. You grab the girl with the white mask by her shoulders and straighten her out so she's facing you. You make a motion that she should play her guitar and you point at your two friends.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You wait a second until she starts messing with her guitar and you let your other two friends know you'll be right back. You run back towards the town square, through the gate and back to the door of the windmill, "Bill, I know you're in there!". You open up the door and you see the two odd-looking guys with their weird noses and Bill lying on the floor, surrounded by a bunch of empty coke bottles.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oh no... Bill is on a sugar high". You let out a deep sigh while looking for the box that the little girl was hiding in. It takes you a few minutes but you're able to get Bill to sit upon the box. You grab his arm and you quickly swoop him on your back, carrying him outside. Once outside, you drop on the ground and kick 'm down the hill towards the dock. Never a boring moment with Bill around.
    Coffee time 7.0 was the same as yesterday, just minus the whipped cream, we’re running out ;-;
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    'Coffee time 25.0, I drank a cup of tea.. we ran out of coffee.'
    Coffee time 6.0 this morning was more like the very first coffee time, but like ancient. I used no creamer and just sugar + whipped cream.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    And milk. I exercise I swear
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That's like totally decadent. Now I want coffee.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Sounds soothing for the soul~
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Gute Nacht :)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about chilling to the music that's being played by a little girl with a white mask on. Then you realize you haven't seen your friends for a bit so you tell the girl to come with you. She tilts her head to the side, not sure what you're talking about so you just grab her hand and drag her along.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    She follows you out the door, through the gate and back towards the dock where the kids are still playing and your friends are enjoying the sun. Canti is sitting on the edge of the dock, kicking all his legs up and down. The dapper owl is cleaning his feather and... wait... where is zombie Bill?
    Coffee Time 5.0, new creamer that’s hazel nut flavored. Pretty good stuff but I miss pumpkin spice.
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    You're making me jealous.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    When pumpkins ruled the world, and the Yu-gi-oh card game.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    I could go for practically anything pumpkin spice right about now. (Also this is making me miss coffee.)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You stare at both odd-looking men, "Was this a FedEx box by any chance? Delivered from Tokyo?". "Why yes, it was...". You run back out the door, through the gate and make your way through the door in the windmill so find that the box is still there. "Is there anybody in the box?", as you rock the box a little. "Konnichiwa".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You gently open the box. As you open the top of the box, you find a little girl with a white mask on, eating noodles. you also find about twenty bottles of coke and a pretty damn kick-ass guitar. "Hi?". "Konnichiwa!". The little girl grabs the guitar and starts to play you a tune, you don't quite know what's going on but it's magical and you just want to admire how she plays her guitar.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza Guess I’m meeting the Gorillaz now
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "The other guy that's locked up is selling coke!". "What's that little lady? Are we talking about the guy that's locked up downstairs?". "Yes! he said he had lots!". "Hmmm... that's some useful information. Tell you what, you introduce me to this character and if he's able to give me some of the product then I'll let him out and you can open the box".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You grab the odd-looking green guy by his oddly striped sweater. "What's your name by the way?". "It's Murdoc... Surprised you had to ask, I'm a bit of a celebrity around these parts you see". "You play bass guitar?", as you pull your now broken guitar from your pants. "Everybody knows that real celebrities play a guitar".
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    The thrilling saga continues.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    The sequel lost me a bit, but 3.0 really captured the spirit of the first Coffee Time movie. 10 out of 10.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady, may you have sweet dreams about reaching out for the moving box that's in front of you but right when you're about to touch the box you hear, "I don't think that's a good idea, yah hear?". You turn around and from the shadows comes an odd-looking green man with a rather messed up looking nose.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You squint your eyes a little, trying to intimidate the odd-looking green man, "I hear you have a key. A key I'm looking for". "Is that so? What's in it for me?". You look at the box and back at the odd-looking green man, "I'll open this box for you". The odd-looking green man thinks about it for a second but doesn't think that's a fair trade.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "How about you make me a better offer little lady?", as the odd-looking green man starts to grin at you. The box starts to hop around a little more and as you and the odd-looking green man both direct your eyes to the box, the box stops. "What's in the boxxxx? WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOXXXXX?!?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You peek through the door of the windmill, not really able to see much to how dark it is inside. What you do notice however is a small box in the middle of the room, covered in all sorts of stickers. One of them reads FedEx and another reads Tokyo. You walk through the door and towards the box.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The box starts to make noises and starts to move... You're not quite sure what to do and you stop. The box stops moving as well. you try to take another step and the box starts moving again. The big question now is, do you open the box?
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza The big answer is HELL YES
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "That's a fair point, miss Maggie. They both look rather weird and greenish". Both ladies look at you, "Young lady, there is one odd-looking green guy in the prison and the other green guy is in the windmill". "I'm looking for the one in the windmill m'ladies". "Oh, he's a grumpy one but the door you're after is right there". "Thank you!", as you walk off to the door the ladies were pointing at.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza YAY PRISON BREAK TIME SOON
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Maybe... I just hope you get these two references :p
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about staring at a weird-looking guy who is locked up behind bars. "Aye... sweetheart! Wanna... buy... some coke?". You look at the weird green looking character with the big red nose, "What did you just ask me?". "I asked yah if yah wanted some coke...". "No, not really...", you reply.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "What are you locked up for?" you asked him. "Well, it's a long story but I can tell yah that it was all a big misunderstanding". "A misunderstanding?". "Yah.... So... If you ain't here for my coke, how about you open the door for me?". You squint your eyes and reply, "I'm not sure that's a good idea!'. "It was a misunderstanding okay!". "Well... what kind of missunderstanding?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I can't tell yah unless you open this door for me...". "I couldn't even open it even if I wanted to, I don't have the key", you reply with a slight smirk on your face. "Go look for it then! I'll make it worth yah while!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about reaching the island with the giant windmill. As you're trying to climb out of Canti you notice a bunch of kids playing hide and seek. near the dock. There is a small house to the left and right of you, followed by a gate that seems to be leading towards a townsquare.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Before going through the gate, you decide to go left up a little hill. It seems you've found the local graveyard but it's a little odd since a dude like Elvis is just standing there dancing. He seems like a nutcase so you'd rather not bother that guy. As you turn around, you notice you're standing in front of a door in the building you just passed and it's slightly opened.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You try to peek through the door and that's when you see a weird looking guy wearing a green tunic and has a really bright red nose. The dude notices you. "OEW!!" as he jumps off his little chair. Oh, he's behind bars. You wonder what he's in for...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being dropped off on a brand new planet by your old spaceship crew. There is a lot of water but you do spot a few little islands in the distance. The island you're currently on is rather small and shaped like a triangle.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well Canti, I hate to ask you but can you turn back into a boat. There is land to explore!". Canti doesn't think twice and turns back into a boat while beep-booping at you as a confirmation. "May I suggest we go north m'lady?", as the dapper owl points to an island that seems the closest by.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You mean that island over there? It does look to have a giant windmill on it which normally means that people live there". You all climb on top of Canti as he makes his way to the island in the distance.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Mainly because you're still on this quest to get to the very top of the Yggdrasil tree. The crew of your ship is fascinated by your story but they understand that you'll have to part ways. The Scottish guy got your entire team colored sweaters. You kept your yellow one, the dapper owl and Canti were given a nice blue one...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Bill was given a red sweater... Probably a good idea since he's a zombie after all. He always seems to find himself in awkward situations, at least the stains wouldn't be as noticeable. "We've reached your destination Captain!". "Thank you, mister Bruce Lee", as you take a deep bow and thank your crew for all their help.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You appoint the elf looking guy with the blue sweater as the new captain of the ship. You and the crew were beamed down to the new location and the start of the next chapter begins!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oh shit guys! Finally found you!", as you stare at the ground since you realize you had forgotten about what you were originally on the planet for. "Fight was really long.. he he he but I've finally beaten him... he he he". Canti is super excited to see you and his beeping starts to get even louder and louder.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Bill can't talk, his head is just awkwardly stuck but you put your foot on his forehead and push him back into the cage to give him back some of the freedom. You quickly open the gate and the team is reunited once again! JOY!
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back