LamiaNymph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been snowing here since yesterday. I am honestly getting sick of snow. It’s fucking April!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You have to use reverse psychology to make it go away.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It's been so weird here. The cherry trees have been blooming for weeks, but there's fresh snow on the hills and it's been darned cold.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    That's odd, here in my country it was like, summer. In april!
    I just realized a few hours ago that ‘Brand New Animal’ was 6 episodes in already! Good thing I had time for a mini binging session.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its great that people are enjoying the anime, but I don't think I could wait 6 weeks for a new episode.
    I wish we had more anime with an Egyptian setting.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    There's also a Korean manga called Pharaoh's Concubine if you want to check that out.
    RoseCandle16
    RoseCandle16
    Same! That would be pretty cool.

There's an anime set in Ancient Egypt called Aoi Horus no Hitomi, it's pretty good, I don't know if you've read it already
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As long as it has Blue Eyes white dragon and Horus the black flame dragon I'm good.
    I can't stop listening to Prayer X by King Gnu.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its a great song, but I can't say I'm a fan of Banana Fish. It tries way too hard to be tragic.
    LamiaNymph
    LamiaNymph
    @Ebonyslayer I can understand why you would think that.
    It definitely isn’t perfect, but I love it nonetheless.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing other people’s opinions on anime I watched.
    Whether they are the same as mine or not.
    Currently binging Castlevania season 3. I’m loving it so far.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You lucky person you!
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    I seriously need to get my butt in gear and watch season 1 & 2 already. Glad that Season 3 is apparently a hit! :D
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I didn't even know Season 3 was out yet. I didn't care for season 2 as much as the first season but I am kind of curious where they could possibly go from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back