QueenSkull
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Corona be taking over fr, everything is being closed. Me and my friend will have no work so we are in a bit of a pickle. Rip my trip to UK
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    It's actually a good thing they closed down all the schools because our schools aren't exactly known for their good hygiene and it could've gotten out of hand very easily.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Yeah! I know our schools are doing online courses now, or trying to get it up as quickly as possible. My friends are a bit annoyed tho since they were gonna have a few weeks working as assisstant in schools or similar, but that will be pushed back so if the virus doesn't calm down then they might have to do another year since they can't graduate without doing those weeks
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    That's messed up. Hopefully it gets better soon. East Asia seems to be stabilizing and that's great. Most cases are actually coming from Europe which is very bad for us Europeans, but let's just hope for the best.
    I know corona virus is still going around. What scares me more is to accidentally give myself salmonella from the food that I make myself
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    That seems like a shitty job to have. At least it pays a bit and you're not unemployed. But I'd hate doing stuff like that on cold winter days and hot summer days. *shivers*
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Ye, I mean somebody gotta do it. I am greatful for those who do it, because if they didn't, we would probably all be stepping in gum and dirt everytime going through some sort of park or something.
    Mad respect to those workers
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Yeah, they deserve mad respect for all of their hard work!
    i have been dizzy and anxious all day. i have a headache. i am moody. about to be in gRRR mood and i STILL KNOW anything good to watch
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Sounds like myself right now. But I don't think they are for the same reasons. I hope things get brighter for you though.
    I am getting a tattoo tomorrow. My very first actually. I am nervous but I think its gonna be ok. All the money is donated too which is nice
    I have spent 3 hours just writing on a story, but not even on the story itself but rather what each chapter should be about and info
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    planning is important

good luck with your project :)

you're obviously quite passionate about it and that's cool to see.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Thank youuu!! @RogueLynx I just hope I actually get to write it all, because I can get demotivated quite easily. But I have very little to do with my day, so it might actually happen this time c:
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    Ganbatte yo!
    How is everyone today? Personally, it's been yet another slow and boring day. I have only been sleeping. Don't really have much else to do
    P
    Podocus
    Fresh out of the boxing gym. Done with my morning workout. Feeling refreshed and ready to tackle some anime/manga this afternoon :P
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Podocus Dayym sounds like a beautiful beginning for the day :3 Tackle that anime/mange real good now!
    P
    Podocus
    :D
    I just saw some gameplay of the Harry Potter: Magic Awakened and the art looks dope, the story could be great. Sad its a mobile game tho
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I hope they come out with a PC/PS etc type of game, cus mobile games can only do so much.
    I also hope we get to see more of the leaked HP open world game that there were whispers of last year.
    AAAAA
    that was my thoughts of the day, thank you
    Hi. Just want to let people know, Final Space (it's on Netflix) is guud. I enjoyed it. It was fun. Really nice to watch when doing nothing:)
    I find it funny that I joined this page on the day before christmas:)) (we celebrate x-mas on the 24th) It's been a year now boiis :')
    Damn hello ahhh I miss being able to binge anime ;; but once I get all paperworks sorted out and has gotten myself a job, I might be able to
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    That's actually fair enough, I have worked at a hotel before as well so I know the gist of it :3

@OneCraftyLady arigathanks for suggestion ;p
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    <3 ^_^
    WirlyWirly
    WirlyWirly
    Good advice, get paid to do something you like. I worked at a place that was so slow, I stood behind a computer all-day doing nothing.

In the year I was there, I spent my time learning how to type and practicing my penmanship. I got pretty good at typing and am now at ~90wpm. My handwriting went from child-like print, to cursive that looks like calligraphy. I'm extremely happy with how much improvement I made!
    i babble too much about uninteresting things and i am pretty sure my flatmates has noticed. i suspect they whisper about it to eachother :c
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Pfft, whatever, I'll whisper about them.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Hahahhahah ultimate whispering
    soooo dunno if anybody remembers that i started uni some months ago. Well, I'm dropping out. cYA
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Well, just be sure to babble away if you need to. I did not go back to school until 25, so I am definitely not opposed to doing things differently. Should you need a soundboard to bounce ideas off of, I have nothing but time.
    L
    LadyPsychic
    I can relate. I went to college many years ago and though I did well at first, it eventually got too much for me to handle and I had to drop out.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I could make a gc or something if people are interested in hearing the scoop. Can't really be bothered to have this word limit here lmao

I appreciate you guys supporting and looking out for me like this. Thank you. @GTOwlnizuka @LadyPsychic

Just know that I have thought about it and have an ish plan. Just need to get things in motion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back