Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drunk, but it's too early to go to bed...crap.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds like fun.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: I spent most of the evening trying move as little as possible and avoid throwing up. It was miserable. Hopefully I learned my lesson.
    Why is it so freaking cold? I'mma go make some tea and try not to freeze while I anime.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Jealous. All I've had is 83-90 degree weather here, but the humidity makes it feel higher. >_<
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Pretty hot where I am. Had to get water after getting all sweaty from mowing the lawn.
    The temp went from highs in the mid 60s to 81 degrees yesterday. It's too early in the year for this. Maybe I should move to the arctic.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Yes, go on an arctic trip like those girls did in A Place farther than the Universe anime.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    didn't they go to the Antarctic? that is not recommended.
    Ok, too much drama bingeing. I need some murder mystery in my life.
    miikuraa
    miikuraa
    People's lives in drama are so lively, I'm just sitting around on my phone and computer all day
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @miikuraa: I know, right? I live the dullest life, but that's fine, I'd rather watch other people screw up from a safe distance!
    Ai-yah, I'mma just go watch more anime.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: Well, I finally broke down and am checking out all the new stuff, plus re/watching Grenadier, Spiral, Soul Link, Izumo, Ayatsuri Sakon and Koutetsu Sangokushi.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Akishima Spiral and Ayatsuri sakon look interesting.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: They are both really good! I'm really enjoying rewatching them. Then again, I love mysteries and detective shows.
    Guess who's bored and looking for entertainment. I could watch anime, or I could actually do something useful. Hmm. Such a dilemma.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    What about anime that teach you something useful?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Ugh in a good way or a bad way?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    In a bad way. I opt for one-word statuses when I want to rant but probably shouldn't. Nothing a good night's sleep and a lot of anime can't fix though!
    Went on a 7-mile hike today- first hike since August, and by far the longest hike we've done in years. I'mma be feeling this for a while.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    I went on a 10 mile hike in August and had to sideline myself for the next two days because I'm pretty sure my internal organs and muscles just screaming "bro, WHY?"
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its just the body's way of saying you're out of shape. Everyone needs a change of scenery though.
    Absolutely mesmerized by Pet. What an anime.
    P
    Podocus
    Definitely an anime to watch. Only seen ep. 1 but I can tell it's going to go batsh!t crazy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back