Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I used to think Memento was about a pirate captain who really liked scotch mints
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    It's actually about memes forgotten in the short term.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    From the sound of it, at least he's a pirate who cares about his breath.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    This kind of content makes me see you as an ex-USSR country, because you're the Turk mAn i stan.
    Cancelled on social media for making racist statement that "all lacroix tastes the same"
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I think the lacroix didn't take it that well...
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    I got banned on Reddit once for saying people shouldn't hate men (or women), on the grounds of sexism.
    The UI MIGHT be drunk.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    its just our collective depression bleeding into code
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Aaand gens deleted her comment. You know what that means. Someone made a fricky-wicky and the mods cant discuss it
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Perfect time to break out singing "I'm blue da ba dee da ba die"
    Manga is just fancy storyboards for anime. Change my mind.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Everyone loves to talk about "how much they love manga' and yet, every time I ask them to name one, they struggle. Y'all need to wake up, manga has never and will never exist, and anime is just propaganda doled out by those in power to keep us pacified, you fucking sheep.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    What GTO said.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Also, nobody said a Storyboard couldn't be more detailed than the finished project. I'm sure it happens a lot.
    Indescribable newly discovered material frustrates scholars. "This is going to put us out of business." Says disgruntled columnist.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    A local team of progessional scientific magazine publishers was assembled to report on new material, only to be left dumbfounded. "It defies all description." Reports angry man with a Ph.D. "do you know how hard it is to report on an indescribable matetial?"
    Rascal
    Rascal
    In other news, another new extremely describable material was discovered. "It's technically new, just too banal to report on. It's completely describable. I've never been so disinteredted" says interviewed professional chemist Lickmore Asse
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    "Can you tell us anything about it?" Asks an insensitive, rookie journalist. "NO!" screams a professor in the crowd next to her. "You just can't, it's just too... too..."

A gun fight broke out shortly after.
    The jokes write themselves, folks! No, really. The comedy industry has been taken over by sentient self-writing jokes. Stand-up is dead.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Neat. I'll probably check that out today after my double-secret patriarchy meeting.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Say hi to Frank for me. I haven't seen him since he switched to the Friday meetings.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Frank says hi. Also we decided to enlarge the wage gap a bit.
    Nezuko is the baby yoda of anime
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    Strangely accurate.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It makes a lot of sense, though I still haven't seen the newest Star Wars film, still plan to though.
    Thinking of switching to a Movie Sonic avatar so I can engage in avatar fisticuffs with @Starletka
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Even though your Naoto avatar showcases your superior taste in waifus?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Would still be very blue
    Oblithian
    Oblithian
    lol
    (As an aside, this is much less engaging now that we can't like eachother's comments and statuses)
    Almost 20 years later and Wind Waker is still one of the best video games I've ever goddamn played.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Yeah man, that, Sunshine, and The Thousand Year Door defined my gamecube-laden childhood.
    O
    Oceania19
    Omfg couldn't agree with you more :O
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    Same.
    Not bad... you managed to make me exhale through my nose at your meme. Looks like I'll have to use 20% of my power
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You're making a reference to MHA aren't you?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    No
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Oh, then it must have been something else.
    I dispise waking up late
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its true that its time you could using for something.
    O
    Oceania19
    Waking up late is equivalent to a day wasted...at least that's what my brain processed it.
    Oblithian
    Oblithian
    I do as well, but my sleep schedule has been ruined and now the night has taken me.
    The only thing I hate more than forum posts is irony
    P
    Podocus
    I see what you did there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back