Demonskid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do my cats get to the cat tree? Kuromi floats, Zeke teleports and Hiro just never moves so he's rooted there.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    After seeing the Cats and Dogs live action movie, nothing they do ever surprises me.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Your description is hilarious- cats have so much personality.
    -Orders a crap ton of manga- owo -sits and waits for them to ship- o3o -goes crazy waiting- "\(@A@)/'
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I suppose the best things are worth waiting for.
    BlameSaiki
    BlameSaiki
    I've stopped myself from ordering any manga because I think I might shrivel up waiting for them since they're estimating late May/early June deliveries thanks to this situation. I can't be patient for that long...
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    I can wait... I think... xD I'll probably end up forgetting about the order then getting shocked when it does arrive. I've done that before.
    Why are Marimo so cute?! Dx I bought some and they arrived today... So adorable for fuzzy round green plants!
    I'm not crying.. I'M NOT! QAQ -stuff happens in FF7Re that I was expecting but still the impact of it all in HD- I'm not... QnQ
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    And that's not even the entire game.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @Ebonyslayer I know right!!! I'll have to stock up on tissues for when the next part/s come out.
    Lockdown was extended for my area. Funny part is, I'm seeing more people outside more than I ever have.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Since the weather is getting warmer, it doesn't really surprise me.
    I'm one of those shut in types, so is it bad that I'm enjoying listening to my neighbor go mad cause she's stuck inside during the mess? xD
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Get yourself a cup of coffee and grab a snack, we must savour this satisfaction to the fullest.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You guys are sure having fun.
    Hayane
    Hayane
    Lmao, that's a great method to pass time.
    That moment a friend tells you to expect an amazon delivery. You get it, open it, and it's a Switch Lite. I can now play Switch Games!
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    Oh, that's awesome, you're in for a good time. Have fun using it!
    My boyfriend got a Nintendo Switch back in 2018 and I thought he was just wasting his money on something he would never use. Well, I was right since he never got to use it cause I would grab it first thing in the morning and play Breath of the Wild all day. It's now my favorite way to play games.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    What an awesome friend you have!
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Awesome! One of my irl BFF's gave me his Egyptian God cards from Yugioh, earlier this year! :D I cried when he gave them to me, and I couldn't stop shaking. (He gave me 2 sets, actually. The one where you can't play in tournaments, and the one you can.)
    The web novel/light novel series I'm currently obsessed with... it's getting an anime! ^(QwQ)^ so much happiness.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Seeing a series you like get an anime is pretty cool.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    The excitement high is the best feeling in the world! <3
    I found a flea on my cat... it's time for battle... *n*
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    War never changes, good luck with your cat.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    We had something from the vet I think, some special shampoo, but I was like, 11 there, so I can't quite remember. And I think also a comb? But my mom did that, I could ask her
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    Thanks Guys! The new combs should be arriving soon.
    I just realized that my preorder of "By the Grace of the Gods" came out Saturday and was on my Kindle! OwO Squee!
    People downstairs set their place on fire... no damages from what I could tell, just really smokey. Scared a lot of us though.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @Podocus we got some dumb ones here. Firefighters brought out some sort of skillet and a torn up pillow... Stove fire with idiots at the helm? That's what I think at least.
    crowwolf
    crowwolf
    aha ahahaha
    P
    Podocus
    @Demonskid You must have some kind of an "anti-idiot guardian angel". One that saves you last minute from all kinds of stupid deaths lmao.
    One more episode.. just one more.. then I'll go to bed... maybe.. >x>,
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Ah--that is what the young people call a "mood."
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    It's what I call 'damned cliffhangers, let me sleep! I got adulting to do tomorrow!' x'D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back