hunnybeee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Skopje is easily the most ridiculous place on the planet. After a year of living here, I'm still amazed at how out of place everything is.
    I should finish watching the shows from spring 2020, so I can start new ones in peace but I don't have the time. Life is sad sometimes...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I think everyone wants to use their time wisely, and its good to keep that in mind.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah don't rush yourself, it's nice to take it all in slowly. You don't wanna be rushing anime and then be put off by it all so take yo time :)
    Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is incredibly epic yet incredibly slow paced, or at least the first couple of episodes are.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    It gets reaaally good once a few episodes have passed so if you already like it you're in for a treat I think.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    I like it very much as a matter of fact, aside from the slow start.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Agreed. I really gotta get back to it, because it has everything I enjoy in a good epic.
    It's snowing... It was 15 degrees Celsius yesterday. Now it's zero. I feel like my bones are freezing.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You must live in a pretty cold place.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    Actually, we have fairly cold winters and fairly hot summers. It's pretty rare for it to be snowing at the end of March, although it has happened before.
    What the hell is wrong with the dreams I'm having lately? They're very weird and very vivid. I can't stand it.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Same, but then again I've been dealing with personal stress lately, (the "panic" is not helping) so that's most likely the culprit for me. I did have a few good ones earlier, though.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Dreams usually reflect your emotional state. I know I had a dream recently, though I can't remember it. It was definitely weird though.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    Yeah, @OkamiHime95 and @Ebonyslayer, it's probably the stress, or some other strong emotion. I hope you get through your stressful period soon @OkamiHime95.
    @CrowWolf that reminds me of The Eccentric Family and the frog in the well, if you've seen the show.
    I've been stuck in my living room for too long. The fact the wall are white doesn't help. Yes, I'm stuck in a white room as I slowly go mad.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    We gotta pull through this and hope for a less depressing summer. By the way, I love that song.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Decorate your walls ❀
    I have wall carpets, pictures and, soon, art on my walls! White walls are really boring, indeed. Spice it up a bit ;3 My older sister has for a long time suggested to paint one of the walls blue as well, to give the room more dimension and cosy feel.
    It is a bit bothersome to hang up stuff, but a little work for the sake of pleasant feeling for a long time? Yuuus, sign me up!
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    You know what, I'm gonna do that. I have too much time on my hands anyway.
    I'm currently sitting at home and wearing formal clothes with no intention to go anywhere. I should really do my laundry.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Now that's a conundrum. Why all the bother to get dressed? That's half the reason I don't go anywhere- too much trouble to get ready.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    Well, I have people over at my place so I can't just walk around naked until I do laundry.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @hunnybeee: Ahaha! I get it now. You were out of everything else. That gave me a good laugh.
    Noragami is quite a fun show. I'm glad I decided to watch it after years of ignoring it.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I guess its good that some people got some enjoyment. From everything I saw, the first season is painfully slow.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    I found the first episode or two slow but then I got into it and it got fun.
    I've been researching Ancient Egyptian history lately, so I had this drawing of Cleopatra on my PC. Makes for a fine profile picture.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    @hunnybeee thanks! :) Wish I still remembered how, though. (I love learning languages in general, but it can get overwhelming at times, so I mainly try to stick with learning like 2-3 at a time. Currently it's Japanese & Korean, though I can't read Hangul yet. Am almost done with Hiragana, which I'm proud of.)
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    I've been noticing I can understand Japanese lately but I can't speak it. It's probably due to the fact I watch anime like crazy. Good luck with your language learning, it's a useful skill to have.
    My right hip is messed up from when I was physically active and it hurts every time the weather is about change. I feel like a granny.
    Having lockpicking skills in Skyrim finally paid off yesterday when I got locked out of my bedroom and broke in with a butter knife.
    Orthodox Christians celebrate the holiday of wine today. Happy St.Tryphon's day to all of you single folks who'll be getting drunk tonight.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    It's actually perfect, considering the couples usually have plans together. It's basically another reason for single people to go out and drink on Valentine's. Or maybe it's another reason for couples to get drunk together.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    And a happy Saints Cyril and Methodius's day to you, as well!
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    Why thank you. Happy 14th of February holidays to everyone!
    Having a strong coffee in the middle of the night was a great bloody idea. It's time for me to learn how to speak Valyrian or something.
    P
    Podocus
    ayy! Mistakes were made :P
    I live on a hill and I can see all the polluted air gathering up like a big nasty cloud bellow me. Gas masks suddenly sound fashionable.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You don't live near a very clean place I'm guessing.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    I live near the dead center of a capital city. In the winter people burn wood to heat up their homes and there's enough fog for you to not be able to see 2 meters in front of you. We've also got one of the dirtiest rivers I've ever seen passing through. The only thing missing is a mushroom shaped cloud, and we'd be a toxic wasteland. Trust me, Alaska sounds awesome to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back