Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The prophets foretold that the sign of the apocalypse was movies derived from anime series showing at international theaters
    Rascal
    Rascal
    This weekend. See Sonic the Hedgehog, Bird of Prey, and My Hero Academia: The Stupid Fucking Movie in theaters near you
    Maybe fate is the idea that if you knew everything that you effected, if you could go back you wouldn't change anything
    I want to know what it's like to experience silence in nature. Like, no traffic noise.
    P
    Podocus
    It's the eeriest feeling one could get. Quiet but ominous.
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    Have you been to an arboretum or botanical gardens?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Nope
    I feel like a big ol shit pile of shit with shit in it
    Y
    Yowai
    @Turky Your most welcome. *sending good and positive vibes your way*
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    But mon frer, how will the flowers grow without a little shit now and then? You're just fertilizing for your lovely future right now, sug!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its true, fertilizer has its place in the ecosystem.
    We ask questions, questions no one else dares to ask, questions like, why isn't the live action Mulan androgynous?
    Birds of Prey was amazing yall. Reccomend
    Y
    Yowai
    Awesome! I can't wait to see it sometime soon myself.
    Can we just cancel hanako-kun and get some more Kino's Journey please, lerche
    Zed
    Zed
    E is #cancelled
    Oi Josuke, I accidentally used Za Hando to turn my head into a lizard head, I'm now a lizard man!
    BrainBlow
    BrainBlow
    Fuck you, now I can't unhear it.
    I don't feel like finishing my homework today, but I'm gonna. After all, you can't spell determined without several letters from my name
    If it's my destiny to feel like shit, then I'm fucking awesome at fulfilling prophesy
    Y
    Yowai
    I'm sorry you're not feeling good at the moment, I hope you feel better soon.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If this were a Snickers commercial, I'd definitely give you one, cause it sounds like you need one.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    never thought about it that way before... thanks Turk
    Me and the boys on our way to kill the CEO of depression
    Zed
    Zed
    That was the last we heard of him
    I like this avatar, it's like he glances at the post I made every so often. Love that.
    When it comes to cooking, I'm all thumbs! They call me the digit disher! I give a new meaning to finger food! Knuckle sandwich, anyone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back