NekoYesEcchi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A show where she kicks ass and the MC needs to be protected? I'm in....
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Gender reversal can be fun if done right. Which show is it?
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Ebonyslayer I'm watching Okami-san and her Seven Companions.. really funny show. I guess actually she's the MC really, the guy in love with her is secondary.. but still. Love her attitude.
    And my 7 nightshifts start tonight, and the urge to do some artwork has become overwhelming. *scribbles furiously*
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh You too, huh? lol I can't complain tho... nightshifts are slow and I'm a night person to begin with...
    Vuh
    Vuh
    @NekoYesEcchi honestly I prefer my night shifts to my day job, even if it's lower pay. No customers. I can listen to music and fart all shift long. And it's all on what I put in, rather than what someone else wants. Night > day
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh Yup! Thats why I like it too.. I just have to deal with early morning drunks coming home on the weekend and the occassional alarm..
    Three episodes in and I already desperately want a Senko-san.....
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Isn't she great!?
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh She's so sweet I think I'm getting diabetes. And I found a MC I actually can relate to... a bit too much, maybe. lol
    Akarin! (hai-hai!)
    interregnum
    interregnum
    As, clearly, are you, my friend. [raises glass]

It's one of my favorites. I'm still behind on everything post-Season 3, but it's all sitting on my desktop, waiting for me to jump back in to the hilarity.
    _____
    <Meanwhile, back at the interregnum cave...>

"Dammit, Hiro--can't you see that Ichigo loves you?! Stop flirting with that horned temptress and LOOK AT HER!!!"
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @interregnum I had no idea there was more than 3 seasons!.. must check it out. Hiro and Ichigo, huh?... Darling in the Franxx? Haven't watched that yet, do you recommend it? Horned Temptress has me intrigued....
    interregnum
    interregnum
    I'm 6 episodes in and, as someone who doesn't care about mecha stuff, I kind of love it. Probably because it's mostly just a massive metaphor for the confusing first pubescent pangs of sex and romance. At least, right now.

Plus, unrequited love triangle = interregnum catnip.

Also it's gorgeous.
    Another 12 hr night shift begins.... so it's time to binge a rom-com!
    Vuh
    Vuh
    @NekoYesEcchi if that's embarrassing for you as an old soldier let me tell you one of my squad mates in basic got us smoked for keeping a picture of his waifu in his wall locker...fun times
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Fucking gold, @Vuh XD. And nah, @NekoYesEcchi nothing embarrassing about digging that bittersweet love!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh Gods as my witness- If I was still in my unit, I know by now my MBT would have a Girls Und Panzer character sketched on it. lol
    My kouhai brought me a late present-- The first 8 manga books for The Devil is a Part-Timer. Ah, kouhai-- your sempai has noticed you!
    One of the tenants at work figured me out- handed me a present with a note 'I saw what you draw'. It's a manga, my first one ever!
    *grabs box of tissues* Ahhh, Citrus. Stop playing with my heart. I'm too old and bitter to have these Feels.
    Starletka
    Starletka
    I would think that Citrus is the type of series you use tissues for. Just not for crying.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Yeah i was thinking more along the lines of what star was saying
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Well..... ya. Thats the bonus with the show, too. It's a win-win situation. lol But for me, it's more about the romance. Sister New Devil, however....*a-hem*
    Kouhai brought coffee for me at shift start- embarrassed him in the lobby by yelling out "Sempai has noticed you!"
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Vuh He started it last year by calling me sempai out loud when coming into work. I try to pay him back when I can...
    Akishima
    Akishima
    But you know that secretly when he's not busy being embarrassed, he's thoroughly pleased that sempai noticed him- or maybe I'm just projecting.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Akishima You're probably right.. every few days he tries to get me, so he either secretly likes it or he's a masochist.
    <-- the old otaku has returned! I require a full breifing...
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Fourty years of darkness! Rivers and seas boiling! Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Schizm I got that reference! lol-- can I be the Keymaster?
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Only if Rick Moranis doesn't mind.
    Walking in rain=romantic; Walking in snow=royal pain in the ass...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I get enough of a workout just walking through snow, but I won't deny rain is romantic.
    They left a huge bag of chocolates at my desk to give out to tenants- the fools! Preparing self for extreme sugar-rush....
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Be careful! If anime has taught me anything, that was left by your childhood friend who is in love with you!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @GTOwlnizuka Then I'll follow tradition by eating it and saying how delicious they are, hoping someone is evesdropping around a corner. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back