Vuh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Definitely should NOT have mixed wine, beer, aand whiskey last night. Thank god it's a short workday
    Forget Christmas - these holiday parties are straight up dominating my bank account
    Vuh
    Vuh
    @Akishima oh this one has been beyond fantastic. Turns out one of my best friends is pregnant! I've got like..
    4 more of these to go to. RIP my wallet
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: That's great! (I hope she's not drinking, lol). My wallet's crying because I've been spending money on anime sales like the no-life weeb I am.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Well, based on what you post about your collection, I can only hope I amass something like that some day. Count me jealous!
    "WhY wOnT mY cHeCk ClEaR tOmOrRoW" -every Sunday until the heat death of the universe
    You haven't lived if you haven't watched a Korean musical with a cast of fish animated in Maya
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    What's the name of it? (Been wanting to delve into more Korean stuff.)
    Guess I gotta take the LSAT again. This time I swear I'll take it sober.
    I feel like being forced to watch Infinite Stratos is punishment for some kind of sin I've committed.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Is this a sign I shouldn't take advantage of the sale right now and buy it?
    Vuh
    Vuh
    I suppose the art style is flashy enough and waifus hot enough but holy damn does the writing and tone of the show make a kiddy pool look like the Marianas Trench. This is suffering.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    I did find the second season better, I admit. Wait till Tatenashi shows up.. and Laura and Charlotte would be the best 'ship in the storyline, never mind the MC.
    Bought three new games even though I have no time to play them because I have zero self control. Help.
    Leave it to Fate/Apocrypha to test the physical limits of my TV speakers.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Oh, boy, I remember that the sound was like a terrorist attack on my speakers! Worse sound quality I've yet to meet.
    Staying awake to do laundry is the adult equivalent of being grounded
    Akishima
    Akishima
    This, so much. Just be glad that you aren't having the issues we have had with our washer this week. Had to go to a laundromat because it crapped out on us and the replacement was faulty.
    Just give me a bathtub full of BBQ and marinara sauce and I'll figure out the rest.
    T
    TheAzureComet
    *likes*
    "Planets are big" -best video game quote of all history
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    *sad Pluto noises...
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Nah, that would be "WHAT IS A MAN?! A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS!"
    The shift from hell is finally over. Everyone in town just gotta come to the bank on DST, huh?
    The fact that I'm effectively training people higher than my pay grade to do their jobs actively annoys me. At least I get a ride to work
    Taek
    Taek
    Bring it up in your next performance review and demand higher pay.
    Taek
    Taek
    Alternatively, take a shit on their desk.
    Of course the Nets lose by 1 point in overtime the one time I place a bet.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Eh. Tonight was more of a test run than anything else. I've lost more in the market this year, trust me. Especially since I've ventured toward high-risk, experimental biopharmaceutical companies with bleeding-edge treatments. I just gained 20% on a recent investment but I've lost on several others
    New York in anime: SPOTLIGHTS! GLITTER! IRL New York: "aye man spare a cigarette?" and that weird smell that drifts from New Jersey
    Akishima
    Akishima
    You're too funny. I was walking downtown myself tonight, and wondering what that funny smell was.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    All urban smells come from New Jersey. It's our only export
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Bahahaha...you got me good there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back