Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw the most incredible rainbows the last couple of days, followed by a sunrise this morning that would make the gods envious.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I feel kind of jealous myself.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: I really wish I could have stopped and taken some pictures, but it would have made me late for work.
    Listening to Message in a Bottle, and actually read the lyrics for the first time- they're kind of chilling, and so very apt.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    The song could be about cupcakes and I'd still get chills from the musicianship. Damn, these guys could PLAY.
    The path to the dark side is paved with anime...wait, that's not how that goes, is it?
    Sushi success! I am satiated and satisfied for the foreseeable future.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Ugh, burning your mouth on supermarket food sucks. I used to do it all the time on hot pockets.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    I kinda want to buy hot pockets now for tomorrow's mandatory overtime but I feel like my coworkers would stage an intervention at that point. Hmm....decisions.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: But why? Hot pockets aren't THAT bad. The cheese pizza one, and the pretzel bread ones and the ones with chicken artichoke or broccoli cheese...mmm. I just realized I haven't had one since I quit retail.
    I foresee sushi in my immediate future.
    P
    Podocus
    And I smell diabetes on the horizon.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I've been craving sushi for a while, but apparently it cost money to get sushi....
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Oscar90: I know. *cries* Even the Japanese don't eat sushi that often cuz it's so expensive, so that's some consolation,, anyway. It's really hard to justify it when I'm eating by myself, too.
    Do not underestimate the power of a good stew. It can make gods drool.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    To quote the inimitable Carl Weathers: "Baby, you've got a stew going!"
    jackllm672
    jackllm672
    Hey @Akishima i Saw a few animes you have droped thats really good så i listed Them hope you enjoy.

Black clover
    Blood lad
    Cautious hero
    Demon slayer
    Gate 1 and 2
    Goblin slayer
    Hwo not to summon a demon Lord
    My hero academia!!!
    No game no life!!!
    Sword art online
    That time i got reincarnated as a slime!!!
    Saiki
    The shield hero
    Uq holder
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @jackllm672: Thanks! I had so many anime I was watching, but I do sometimes come back to dropped shows.
    Unexpectedly got let off work two hours early for the holiday. Came home and took a three-hour nap. I think I'm getting old.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I get angry at myself for taking naps, and that some deeply internalized ageism XD
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @GTOwlnizuka: Haha. I've always enjoyed sleeping, but the satisfaction of a good nap is hard to top. You really come to value sleep a lot more when you don't get enough of it.
    Oh the weather outside is frightful...but I have whiskey.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Whiskey is such a great all weather drink. Snow day? Whiskey. Rainstorm? Whiskey. Beautiful sunny day? Whiskey.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Indeed. Every day is a whiskey kind of day.
    After doing the one-eyed anime character look for too long, I finally got a haircut.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    If TV Tropes has taught me anything, it's that new haircuts = new story arcs. Time to prepare for an upcoming boss battle (with the public)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Oh gods, no, I need a break! This is supposed to be the slow time of year, but it hasn't slowed yet.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    See now that you've said that, it'll only get busier from here.
    Black Friday anime sales are upon us, and I feel the siren song of loot. Call me dragon, for I shall have my hoard.
    I've been pretending it's still the weekend all week. Pretty soon it'll actually be the weekend again- but not soon enough.
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    This might work for me if I didn't work weekends. Maybe I can pretend it's always Monday X3
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @OneCraftyLady: I'm assuming Monday's your weekend, because otherwise, pretending it's always Monday sounds like an exercise in masochism, haha.
    OneCraftyLady
    OneCraftyLady
    Yep lol Mon-Thu. I work weekends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back