CrimsonCyclo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's makes me so happy to say that Vinland Saga is as amazing as I hoped everyone had made it out to be.... ....and I'm just 7 episodes in.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Gets even better yooo
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    We must pray to the anime gods for a season 2
    Started reading One Piece today. Send help.
    tealfuchsia
    tealfuchsia
    I've started reading it recently to so best of hope to both of us.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    I started reading it recently as well. One day I want to watch the anime again since I'm so far behind, but... #AintNobodyGotTimeFoDat :P
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    There is an easier way to watch it, its a project called OnePace.
    The greatest friend you could ask for on a forum/social media site is the delete button just before you post something you'll regret.
    A Perpetual State Of Tiredness: Episode IV, starring me.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    So this is the show I just got a guest-starring role in! Nice.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Dun dun DUN.
    Man, that ending to the Promised Neverland anime.... haven't had THAT good of a cry in quite some time.
    Symka
    Symka
    You should read the manga! It gets sooo much more intense
    CrimsonCyclo
    CrimsonCyclo
    Already have. 115 chapters in. I was just floored by how even better that moment was adapted in the anime.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I think I left off around Ch. 150. I'm gonna read some more when I get a chance. It's too good.
    "This could be the day we push thru. It could be the day all our dreams come true. For me and you. Til we're at the end of just another day"
    8 months I've waited.... ....and now Kaiji Volume 1 is OFFICIALLY MINE. :D
    LinkSword
    LinkSword
    Have fun! Reading the Part 1 manga after being so used to the anime was a nice experience, and there are some interesting scenes here and there that never made it to the adaptation.
    Guess I must have QUITE the burning soul if I've now seen Promare 3 times.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I hope you've at least managed to see it in good resolution. My options were so crappy I barely made it through once. Gonna rewatch it properly when I can buy the bluray.
    -Pending arrival of 5 online orders before Christmas- -Patience Level: pure agony-
    Symka
    Symka
    Ugh, same. It's the WORST. Especially when you have to be sneaky about them coming in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back