Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. I killed him. For not stanning BLACKPINK
    Step 1: Post a 10/10 review on a popular shounen. Step 2: never post on the forum. Step 3: stop using the site in less than a month.
    Okay so rewind was pretty good
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    i hear you @OneCraftyLady , a compilation video doesn't take that much effort, but since they did technically listen to the community and highlighted creators in a video that wasn't downright godawful, i feel that they've taken a step in the right direction and should be commended for it...
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Idk Turkey... It was a top 10 list... But again, people are so ungrateful these days.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    But it's at least better than last year's for sure XD
    *eats a thing of crab salad* *looks at the back* "4 servings per container." A fatass, I am. Diabetes, I will get.
    Lol they made that "depression" meme into a real thing haha this isn't epic
    Maybe michael Jackson wouldn't have died if he stanned blackpink
    T
    TheAzureComet
    And maybe he would have died sooner if he didn't have vitiligo.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Blackpink both saves lives AND is in ya areA.
    YouTube: "Rewind won't suck this year we promise". Also YouTube: *puts kpop in the first teaser*. Just why
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Youtube Rewind? More like Youtube Suckwind lolololololol
    If I have a kid I'm naming him Git. Git Swagdon.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    But now he'll always be confused if some crazy old man with a southern accent keeps shouting "GO ON, GIT!"
    Rascal
    Rascal
    You know, I think I know that guy. I think his name is Okaybe. Okaybe Oohmer.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Sounds distinctly Swedish and entitled!
    Please finish the world war trilogy
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    i've heard rumours that if they do finish off the world war trilogy, the last bit might even end in the middle of a senta
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    World War China, coming soon to a world near you
    Still haven't drank.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Awesome! Can't say really more than that since I'm kinda not the age I'm legal to drink haha(hope you had water though, ok that was not funny I know...)
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Get some rum and sip some like a gentleman pirate YARRRRRRR

It's me drink o' choice matey!
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I was drunk for most of 16 to 21, and now I rarely drink unless the meal calls for it. My best mate has never touched the stuff in his life. No need to ever touch it if you dont want, but if you do, be smart, be safe, and never drink underage, younglings out there reading this!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back