Saeryen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is one of the best PC games ever made.
    Vega
    Vega
    I actually used to have that game! Never finished it though :-(
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    Aw, that's too bad.
    Proud member of the Katarina Claes protection squad
    CptMysticStirling
    CptMysticStirling
    How does Claes Committee Protectorate sound? A.K.A. CCP? ;P

(We need to come up with a proper name or more funny names for the club xD)
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    ^ =)
    Sing, sing, nue cat; How I wonder where you're at; Up above the world you fly; Like a koto in the sky
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    read this. started singing "twinkle, twinkle little star". couldn't remember the third line. Googled it. found out that that's just the first stanza of a really cute and also very well-written poem. sang the whole thing to myself in the tune of a hard rock song. overall had a fun time. thanks :)
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    @RogueLynx You’re welcome. This version is mine, based on the Alice in Wonderland version lol
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    Coolio :)
    Handsome anime youkai boys ftw
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Who's your favorite?
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    @Akishima I have a LOT who I love, but right now probably Kuro from Ayakashi: Romance Reborn otome game
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Saeryen: Oh, that's the game you were talking about before. Definitely a lot of cool looking guys.
    I'd say I'm back on these forums now, though I'll not be on very often. I'll mostly be posting in anime discussions when I feel up to it.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I think even doing small things is great, cause your insight may help other anime fans.
    I need to take a mental health break from the forums here. Please don’t remove my claimed characters.
    Valentine's Day, to me, can be about love for your family and friends as well as romance. So happy Valentine's Day to all!
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Happy Valentines to you too ^^
    Happy Year of Yuki Sohma! =)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Haha, I was thinking the same. Appropriate that there's more Fruits Basket coming out this year.
    Okay, but...what if everyone really is a youkai in some other form?
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Im loud and annoying, so im more like King Kai.
    Song composition rambles: hard to find a drum that sounds like the clack-clack of gears, but piccolo snare works. (I use Musescore)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It's amazing the different sounds various musical instruments can imitate.
    I love the whistling wind. It sounds mournful yet hopeful at the same time.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I agree.
    J1st
    J1st
    It's God's own little tune, the voice His creation, nature :)
    I wish more people in the anime community played the otome game Ayakashi: Romance Reborn. I love it and wanna talk about it with people.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I didn't know this was a thing- all in English too. I had no idea otome games were getting translated for Western audiences.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back