Oscar90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to stop reading ongoing manga. I get so hyped reading it and it ends abruptly, then I have to wait a month or so for another volume.
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    The only ongoing you need is Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    That's why I stopped watching currently airing anime. I'm always a season behind.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Thrawn I do like me some Gyarus.
    @GTOwlnizuka I can usually wait a week for a new episode, but waiting almost 3 months for something that'll take me 20 minutes to read is a bit much. Although it's not that big of a deal since I have a lot of other manga to read.
    It's finally raining!! I feel so energized when it rains, even if there is a "Flash Flood" warning in effect.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Time to use rain dance!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Yes! I need it to keep raining.
    Nice 12 hour shift with no breaks. Going back in at 8am because the party went from 50 to 85 and they didn't tell us till the last minute.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I don't think it's legal and I know management doesn't care, but I'm used to it. I'm basically running on pure caffeine all day.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Caffeine can only do so much. Make sure you get enough rest.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Ebonyslayer I try to, but with my anxiety, I have a difficult time sleeping throughout the night.
    Finally watching Megalobox. Its been in my queue for way too long.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    It's worth a watch
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Podocus I'm about halfway through it, and it's pretty good so far. The art style is nice and it's got some good music too.
    Finally scheduled some PTO for the beginning of December. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm excited to have some time off.
    Lots of anime, beer, and pizza. Two of which give me really bad heartburn when combined.
    Pet-sitting/house-sitting for a week at a friend's place and they have a 70in tv and surround sound.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Getting caught up on my seasonal anime, then probably gonna watch some movies that I've been meaning to watch.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Gaming would be amazing on that- I use a 42" plasma tv for a monitor...
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I think tomorrow I'm gonna stop by my place and grab my PS4 or Switch. I have a 60in at home but the speakers don't sound very good if it's turned up. I'm saving for a decent soundbar.
    It's my Friday!! I just hope this 10 hour day doesn't turn into a 12 or 13 hour day.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That's a long day. Hope it has gone well and your weekend is great!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    It ended up being a 12 hour day, but it went by pretty fast. Time to relax with some games and anime.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Oscar90: That's good then. Still, what an incredibly long day. Have fun!
    I'm so glad it's getting colder out.
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    Me too. It means Autumn is really here.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Let the fall season commence!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Yes. Time to wrap myself in a blanket and binge some anime.
    My 500th completed anime is ......Fruits Basket. *party popper sounds*
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Congrats!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Right on! That is a lot of shows....
    E
    EternalYumeLove
    Congrats! What a great anime to complete it on!
    "Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?" makes me want to start going to the gym again, but I'm so tired and lazy.
    Just got home from CRX after a 10 hour drive. It was fun and I made a lot of new friends. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
    Woke up with so much neck and back pain that I had to call out of work. Guess I'm gonna l lay on my heating pad and binge anime all day.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Guess someone headbanged and moshed in the pit too much yesterday.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I would prefer that to be the reason, and not just general overwork and a bad mattress.
    Party of 30 and a party of 40 around the same time while also taking walk-in parties and bar orders. I hate this restaurant sometimes.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    They can't all be Wagnarias sadly.
    jarpad
    jarpad
    Is this what hell feels like?
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Schizm I really wish it was like Wagnaria.
    @jarpad Yeah, pretty much.
    Got a job interview tomorrow morning and I'm super nervous. I didn't expect a call back so soon, so I don't even have a nice shirt to wear.
    Went to the bar after work tonight with some coworkers and watched as people stood 2 inches away and yelled in each others' ears...
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Ah yes, the fun of socializing in crowded and loud places. Nothing drains my batteries quicker these days.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Exactly, especially after work. I don't know how they can do it night after night.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Extroverted people pretty much die when left alone so they make it a point to go wherever the party is whenever. This is just a generalization though, dunno what your coworkers are like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back