shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    definitely one of my fave comfort series
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    It’s so one of the best anime I’ve watched <3
    kkosame
    kkosame
    It's literally the best. One that you wish you can erase from your mind and watch it again.
    Just wildly had a realization ; it being why I have such a hard time getting myself to watch anime now oh no
    Rascal
    Rascal
    take a break
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I have the same feeling as well and I recommend you do something else than anime. I’m doing that right now since I currently have anime burnout
    You know things aren’t ideal when you’re too empty to even watch anime …
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Yeah, you know it's bad when you can't even distract yourself anymore
    arnexks
    arnexks
    fight on, live on. As hard it may be, there are people struggling even more so I take my loses and continue on. This mentality helps me go through the day to day life. Maybe it will help you too.
    Happy Halloween! We live in an area that gets no trick or treaters on a good year - and forgot to turn off lights. oops sorry , but also. tf
    Avoidance is being on here instead of trying to handle College stuff with >3< days to figure it out. aaaa I'm so clueless it hurts
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If your college courses are online, that would make a lot of sense.
    MintyAmbitions
    MintyAmbitions
    Aaa @Ebonyslayer - The majority of them are. But, Two hybrids. ... ngl it's last minute financial stuff that has me SHOOK. Why must the system be so... confusing darn.
    If you're gonna convince a friend to join this website that is in fact also now your partner. Remember to remove cringe. .... screm
    Feinraf
    Feinraf
    Accept the cringe Minty's partner...
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    It's more than cringe, it's culture.
    One beach trip social distanced. Dating friend and, not even a month later staying with him for a week. this is nice.
    MintyAmbitions
    MintyAmbitions
    We’ve been watching my hero academia
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds like quite a haul, since there's a good number of episodes.
    So. My best friend and her girlfriend are moving in with us. No negative kicked out. Just a good move for everyone. I’m glad.
    Me: "I love this Anime. I am almost literally on top of release!" Also me : *forgets to watch and misses a whole arse new season*
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    It was the opposite for me... haha

"Wasn't there a release planned for a movie that I really wanted to see?"
    *checks website*
    "Oh, it was released 15 minutes ago. Nice!"
    cosmia
    cosmia
    I can relate to this
    Kind of officially homeless. Moving stuff to storage, have until 12pm. Send good vibes we get house(s) applied for ! And get to move quick
    MintyAmbitions
    MintyAmbitions
    Without too long in this limbo.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I've been technically homeless for about a year now! Be safe, and I hope you get into your house soon!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back