NekoYesEcchi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• <--- is binging Saekano and having a hard time thinking about my manga. I need a doujin circle...*sigh*
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Hopefully, you'll be finished before the next season starts.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Gozza I'm gonna try! Making it for fun, so no deadlines--don't think I could handle that. Binged all of Saekano in one sitting, and a few of the episodes hit too close to the mark. lol
    *spins the ecchi wheel* And the next watch will be........
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    ...looks like we're trying My First Girlfreind is a Gal.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Podocus But...but... I can't! I have to suffer thru these so I can offer reviews so no one else has too watch them. It's a tough sacrifice, but I can handle it. A-hem. -acting innocent-
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Podocus Muha-ha-ha.... I have fallen victim to the oppai dark side. I call if I need to be rescued.... and actually this anime isn't that bad. I can kinda relate to the MC..
    It's gotten so cool out now that, once again, I have an overwhelming desire to buy a kotatsu....they just look so damn comfy...
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I know, right? This is totally a missed business opportunity- kotatsu imports for otakus, or discerning individuals who like comf.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Akishima You think someone would start a business like that- an otaku store that sells everything from manga to kotatsu's... Kotatsii? Well, you know what I mean. lol
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @NekoYesEcchi: You'd think, but apparently not. I had a friend who really wanted one, and he had to import it himself from Japan. Wasn't cheap.
    Watching Grisaia almost makes me wish I was still in the Army....almost...
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I just watched that for the first time recently. Quality.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @GTOwlnizuka Surprising, huh? I went in expecting a typical harem-esque show and next thing I know it got so dark! That bus accident storyline got to me....ugh...
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    The seasons play out very differently, but I think they're both good. The dark parts are freaking greaaaaat.
    Zest is best maid. I will accept no arguments. Now, where can I get one? Hmmmm.....
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Zest is indeed best
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Nicknames Zest rocks. She's been my favorite maid character ever since I watched Sister New Devil for the first time.
    Went from way too hot outside to way too cold in just a few hours...what crazy weather here.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    It was the opposite here. It went from nice, cold, and rainy to hot and sunny.
    Whatttt??? Asked to go on a dateo? Me?? *gasp&panic*
    Rascal
    Rascal
    YEAH I HOPE ITS NOT WEIRD OR ANYTHING ANYWAYS HOW ABOUT RAMEN
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @TurkeyGami Going for ramen sounds like a good idea, I'll have to find a good place... *nervous*
    Never mind Caspar...I'd rather be haunted by Yuuna...
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    So. Damn. True.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @GTOwlnizuka it's almost worth being thrown in the river every morning...
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    She's one of my claims for a reason! Who doesnt like an early morning dip! Stronger than coffee. Kanoe from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia is great too!
    Day off, pre-watch checklist complete- begin bingewatch!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    And what, pray tell, are you binge watching?
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Akishima I thought I'd give Shield Hero a try- wanted to see something a bit more serious. Pretty good, actually...
    'nother young lady gave me donuts-- I understand now....I...I...I think they may be trying to tame this Neko with food....
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    The most diabolical trap is the one you walk into willingly. BEWARE A PRETTY FACE WITH FRIED RING!
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    *holds head in hands* I know... and its working on me. I'm so easy to train...
    Hmm. Gonna check out Re:Zero.....sounds intriguing.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Rem forever waifu.
    Shikiya
    Shikiya
    EMT
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Rem is adorable and kick-ass, but I'm kinda liking Ram more- I like her dry sarcastic nature...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back