knoxyal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That anxiety when you’re working on a written assignment and you don’t know what it’s supposed to look like :/ Lack of closure.
    Babylon is so good :0 I had to blurt that out.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Makishim...oops. Magase!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @knoxyal: I preferred Makishima, honestly. He had a logic for what he was doing, whereas Magase just seems to enjoy killing. I am interested to find out her reasons, but I mostly want to see Zen solve the case.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    @Akishima I‘d love to know how she‘s doing it. The current explanation is not convincing at all lol.
    Isn’t it sad when you miss anime for a week. When you’re back you notice your favorite character is dead and you don’t know how it happened.
    No it’s not a jet lag. It’s just lack of sleep from watching 4 movies in a row.
    The “u” button of my keyboard refuses to work anymore so I have to copy and paste that letter :/ I shall replace you.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    i think being more Elsa is actually more appropriate in this scenario...
    Fluffs
    Fluffs
    If it's a regular keyboard use a small spoon to take it out and check the rubber thingy that's actually being pressed, they sometimes tend to move sideways :D
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Ooh I’ll try doing that. <3
    What I was told today after arriving at my workplace “Your client cancelled today’s meeting. Was busy myself I couldn’t tell you in advance”
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    agreed...
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    It would be cool next time, when he/she needs you, to tell that you were busy to come. However I know that would cost you your job O:-)
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    I’d do that...when I’m ready to leave. Walk away like a boss.
    For the 1st time in my life I heard Spanish train announcements in Japan. So proud because they only had English & Chinese until recently.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That's kind of surprising. I guess I figured they didn't do much to cater to other language groups. But the Spanish speaking world is pretty large...
    Nitroglycerin
    Nitroglycerin
    They must be diversifying since they have the Rugby World Cup on right now and the Olympics next year.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Now I can hear the "I love trains" meme in Spanish. The spread of diversity is a cool thing.
    What are your thoughts on your future career? - ”This job will be gone in the next 10 years so...” Bravo :0
    Fluffs
    Fluffs
    We can all get together and open a cafe and live our lives like some Slice of Life anime >.>
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    that actually sounds nice :0
    Walked 20minutes to the campus in this dreadful heat, and the teacher decides to cancel his lecture. I shall remember him for that :/
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Imagine taking a 1 hour long bus ride for the same. :] ooooof
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    How dare he >.>
    The urge to dump this burdensome friendship :/ Damn stressful.
    BrainBlow
    BrainBlow
    Don't let yourself be dragged down too far by such friendships. Feel free to put up some distance to give yourself a break.
    StanOfFandom
    StanOfFandom
    Cut every tie with them if they're toxic
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sucks to be in that situation.
    Stress is when you don’t even have time to take a break from the stress. Oh the loop.
    Would you pursue an academic career, or a career in business?
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    But I guess leaving the field would free me from the bias.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    It's two days later, but:

You're obviously quite keen on your area of interest/study, so you should absolutely do what you think is best to continue that. If it means academia, that's your answer.

But, if you can do it without having to stay (or if the cost, for example, is too much of a negative), there are ways to still do what you're passionate about.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Thanks @interregnum
    One option I have in mind is to leave the field for 2-3 years so I can cover for the cost when I return and also see if I can find anything I can be passionate about outside of my current field.

Still need to come in terms with emotions though, I’m still wondering if the 2 years wil be a mere blank or a good investment.
    It’s shocking when you notice that a widely cited article you’re reading uses circular logic.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Consider that "widely cited" is congruent with "highly circulated," and I think we've found the loophole.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its pretty scary with how fast information can be spread on the internet.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    @interregnum your way with words <3

It would make sense if all those citations are due to criticism against the article.
    My bro has a god complex and I think the worst part is that he doesn’t know what his behavior is like @.@
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    He sounds like a joy to be around.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Likes being flattered, but he’ll get none from me since flattering people sort of makes me uncomfortable.
    The sound of rain at night...it's quite pleasant.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It is, isn't it? I also like the sound of wind howling around the eaves, but that's an entirely different feeling.
    Arthurine
    Arthurine
    @Akishima Whenever winds starts to howl i feel like i am lost,like the wind is literally telling me to get lost.
    Arthurine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back