Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It feels too early to be shoveling snow in the morning, but at least I caught up on all the Shonen Jump updates.
    Since I was feeling sluggish earlier, I should probably go to bed instead of playing long sessions of Radiant Dawn.
    Figuring out good picks for anime recommendations, but its time to take a break to play Pokemon Dungeon and Radiant Dawn.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    It is kinda fun as well, to look through anime to recommend :3
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    When it comes to recommending I try to find that common aspect between two different series.
    Well, that was a slow morning, glad I got stuff out of the way though. I'm a completist, for better or worse.
    So after hearing all that depressing news about Pokemon Sword&Shield I've decide to play Pokemon Dungeon:Explorers of Sky. Funtime commence!
    BrainBlow
    BrainBlow
    I've not heard much depressing about S&S
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Did you hear about the game not having an elite four? Cause that strikes me as disappointing.
    I think after I finish Ghost Hound, I'll be doing some horror movies since there are a few I've been dying to see.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I think the sound design and first half were pretty decent, but then it got too predictable. It tries to mind screw the audience but it fails and the ending is empty.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The first horror movie I plan on seeing is Carrie (1978).
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: Yeah, I really enjoyed it, but it definitely had issues. Ooh, I haven't seen Carrie. The plot sounds quite interesting.
    So tired. Walked so much just to find the Phyllis Wheatly library. Just don't have the energy now that the day is over.
    That feeling of having to wait for an episode to come out. Its irritating but that's the way life goes I suppose. Hyped for No Guns Life!
    I have finally started playing FE:Path of Radiance and I'm so hyped! Glad to be playing an FE game I haven't played yet.
    So I'm off to play more Penumbra Moon so I can get to Path of Radiance at some point before I get any older.
    One moment I'm feeling good, and now I worried about tomorrow, but not too much thankfully. Thank God for alarm clocks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back