Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally figured out what to watch for my Fall anime bingo card. A few horror anime of course, but other stuff as well.
    Just when you think you're caught up on a series you find out there's one more season. But being almost caught up is better than nothing.
    Going to read a story about owls kicking ass and taking names then I'll be off to slumber. And not thinking about anime with bad romance.
    Now after sharing some brutal honest thoughts about past anime, its time for me to get some sleep. Being brutal makes me tired.
    Fluffs
    Fluffs
    Being evil requires energy
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Every. Villain. Is. Lackingenergy.
    Well, leave it that my library only opens after the weekend, but at least I'm caught up on everything now.
    Tomorrow is going to be a long day, but regardless, I'll have to grit my teeth and bear it.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Hope it's shorter than you think and things go better than you expect!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Thank you.
    Have officially over 900 posts and six months of life on anime now, thanks to Planetes. Feels good to have hit some milestones!
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    omedetou!! Planetes has been in my stalled list for quite a while now.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It does have a slow start and then it starts to pick up. Classic slow-burner anime.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Would love to watch it some time ;)
    Well, I got a lot of reading in, and I broke the shoelace on my running shoe. But that's for another day.
    Got a surprise call this morning. May the goddess of luck be on my side, and I'm closer to finishing my book.
    After a lot of re-evaluating I'm finally off to bed.
    HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    Good morning-night. Just an FYI...I finally went to POP ROC. I thought it was pretty darn cool.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It is cool, wish I could go there more often.
    This day has been a mix of happiness and sadness, from anime of course. Wanted to play Pokemon but trying to finish The Fury.
    Its been a long day, but I loved finishing that one manga I was on. But now I should get some sleep now.
    Today felt a bit slow at parts, but I think I had a load of fun bathing one of cats who doesn't love baths, but hey, she really needed one.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Wet cats are hilarious. Wet angry cats not so much.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    I guess it was pet washing day!- gave Max a bath as well and man, what a wrestling match. Can't keep him out of a lake or fountain, but baths seem to be verboten...
    In a hurry to finish the manga series I'm on so I can start marathoning Junji Ito's horror manga collection.
    And I've updated my profile. Feel like a boss now that everyone can see what my favorite series are.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I admire your ability to limit the recs to just a few series. My recs usually result in a list of about 50 favorites. Since that's overwhelming, these days I just ask people what genres they like and recommend based on that.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Introducing new fans to anime is like an ascending staircase. You guide them up one step at a time.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That's a good analogy!
    I was going to read, but its late and I was getting drowsy earlier so I'm off to bed. Those EC horror videos were tasty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back