Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My truffle farmhouse cheese is going moldy. This is a crime. Which I'm solving by cutting the moldy part off and eating the cheese.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Like...the good mold or the bad mold? I'm gonna guess the bad mold but damn is blue cheese delicious.

Well I guess I know my afternoon snack at work tomorrow.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Always happy to be of service. :D
    T
    TheAzureComet
    A good mold is like what a good year is to wine iirc. #justcheesythings #cheesefacts #dontlookitup
    What a waste of a good evening when I could have been watching anime. I'm mighty tempted to go back to being an apathetic citizen once more.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    I dunno I mean researching 15th century dressmaking already seems like an anime plotline already so I'd say you're living it
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Haha! It was mighty interesting. A lot more interesting than trying to figure out what all these initiatives on the ballot mean and whether they're a bad idea.
    Guess who was falling asleep watching anime and decided to go to bed super early, only to lie here and be unable to do so. Stupid brain.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Ayyy. I actually got a full 8 today instead of the usual 4 after an overnight. Guess you caught my bad juju
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @MuLaFlaga: Anime it is!
    @Vuh: I guess so. At least it's the weekend, so I can get away with staying up all night.
    @Podocus: Haha, yeah, I did really want to watch some stuff.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Last night, I fell asleep watching anime, leaned over to plug it in, and then by the time I had leaned back, insomnia was like "you've given away the only thing keeping me out, fool!" So I know this feel.
    I can hardly wait for the weekend. This week has been so busy and I am so done with it.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Yikes, that sounds sucky. Although, nice having the week off.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Podocus: Wow, that's some dedication. What goes on my want to watch list is pretty much whatever looks interesting, but I don't really bother with the won't watch list because it seems like too much trouble.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's dedication, probably will do the same at some point.
    Now that I've watched three seasons of Wycliffe, I think I'm murdered out for a while and ready for the next anime binge.
    Wycliffe is everything I ever wanted in a detective show. At long last I've found something to fill the void left by Midsomer Murders.
    Carnival Row is proving quite entertaining. I didn't know what anime to watch tonight anyway, and I was in the mood for a mystery.
    This feels like deja vu- I gotta quit forgetting important details like decaf when I decide to get coffee at 4pm. Sleeep...braiinsss...
    At long last, it is the much anticipated weekend. I have no idea what to do with myself, and that's both annoying and awesome.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @GTOwlnizuka: Me likey. Of course, the issue is that we're in between seasons. This is normally a great opportunity to catch up on older stuff, but I'm not feeling motivated. I think I'm just tired tonight. @Oscar90: Me too! Weekends with nothing to do are my favorite.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Just one more day till my vacation. This is the greatest weekend of the year
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Hurray for vaca! And you deserve every second of it.
    Getting randomly chased by a bee in the DQ parking lot is not my idea of a good time.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Just bee careful! (ugh, bad joke, sorry.)
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    The only way to avoid them is to become inbeesible =P
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ebonyslayer: I would have thought that- only this was before I got my ice cream. When I came back outside, there were a couple of bees buzzing around my car, so maybe the warmth attracted them. I don't know.
    My brother is watching Star Trek without me. I feel a little sad.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: *whispers* But I don't like Battlestar Galactica...it's too dark and depressing. Lol.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Honestly I felt the exact same way during the pilot miniseries, especially when they killed that baby straight up before the war. But then the tylium asteroid refinery raid happened and then I binged every episode because holy shit I've never been so hype.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Maybe I should check that out then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back