QueenSkull
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My flatmates are back, and loud... again ;-; me cri
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm so glad I live by myself now. My old roommates were always partying and making so much noise that I stayed in my room most of the time.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    That's what I do, but i hear every single sheit that they say and it's just so annoying. And I am still almost getting a heartattack with the thought that they might hear something from my computer or something I say if I talk to someone on the phone. I hate that they think they can do whatever they want, but they are the majority and I don't wanna stomp on them and say "stfu" but like... seriously.... stfu >:(((
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I have been living by myself since I was 15, and I desperately prefer living with my parents or alone. I would not mind living with friends if I got to choose who to live with. I would feel safer to let them know that they are being loud, but I don't with my current flatmates. I literally almost get panic attacks everytime I almost try to send them a message
    I am too bored for this. I can't. Im gonna end up tearing this whole place down with myself. I should just go back to watching gilmore girls
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Podocus THEY SURPRISINGLY ARE. Sooo, I think imma do myself one good and go to sleep. BUT!!!
    do not forget me. I will be back. I shall return!
    THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF ME
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    nightyy~
    I don't usually talk much in the forums on here, but damn I feel like I am storming it now gosh
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @Gens aaaaa

lmao it lowkey feels like i have awoken. i used to be scared of the big, scawwy forums :0
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Probably because of the changes feel less pressuring to folks scared of not getting as many likes as others
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    @TurkeyGami Mm no, likes has never been a problem for me. Was more that I found it a bit confusing in the beginning, and was scared of posting things in the wrong place etc ;))
    Today is with a sad announcement. Tomorrow will come with a sad following action. I wish I could be there when it happens, or at least...
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I'm so sorry. Losing a beloved companion of many years is so very hard. Could you video chat with your family so you can see and talk to your kitty one last time?
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    I'm truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet, and I can only imagine the pain of not being there... I hope your cat will find peace, and that you can find closure.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    16 years is such a long time to love something. What a wonderful, lucky, happy life that cat must have had because of your love. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Ok night folks! I finally got toilet paper :)
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    always ;))
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Finally? How long since you moved to London? XD
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Lmaoo a month, but i had like 5 rolls (two of them were spent cus I had a cold)
    I am lowkey happy that I am back to watching anime again. Wasn't able to do that for the first few weeks when I got here cus reasons eh ;p
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Are you still having fun?
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    I didn't have my compurter for the first week, and then I was really ill for about the two first weeks. It was also a lot that I had to figure out (still not done with everything) like getting my student id, which took one whole week, paying for accommodation and little of the fee for the school....-
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    -... Then also getting to know everyone, the town and the schedule. As well as a few assignments and partying ofc c: @TurkeyGami

I'm having a blast so far teehee @GTOwlnizuka

Thank youuu~ @Podocus
    I have started to write :0 "Nymhp of the Dark Wood and the Stoneheart Prince" aah hope I can actually finish this one ;;
    Moving next week! Started packing today, but too much stuff!:0 Going to the eye doctor thingy tomorrow to see if i need glasses too, gosh..
    It's 18 days until I leave my own little safe place, my own country, my friends, family, cat and everything I've ever known. Adventure ahead
    P
    PlushCaribou
    good luck! your friends and family will still be with you through the power of social media ;P (good lord this is cheesy)
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    It's going to be amazing! :3
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Ahahah heck yaah! Already have planned several facetime sessions with a couple of friends ;pp @PlushCaribou

Arigathanks :3 @CosmicOwlDream I'm scared as heckk but also excited
    ello ello, hope everyone is doing alright! i have returned from my visit. Met my sister and my 1month old niece c: how have you all been?
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Constantly tired, but we'll enough i suppose. I hope you had a nice visit.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Very much so! My little niece is very adorable, despite the crying from time to time heheh Glad to hear that you have been doing good ^^ @howtoprocrastinate

@Oscar90 Tired? Don't you get enough sleep, or have too much to do? :0 And I did, the trip was lovely. A long ride tho (9 hours one way on a bit bumpy road)
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @QueenSkull I get plenty of sleep, just working 12 hour shifts takes its toll.
    wait, has this update your status button always been there :0
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    Oh I didn't know it was a bug. I thought it was a part of an update. I thought it was pretty cool too, since you can easily do it instead of having to go through your own profile c: @sothis
    sothis
    sothis
    It was removed on purpose, because people continue to post a lot of things that should go in threads, here in profile posts (for example, discussing what they think of a movie, even though we have a section for that). The bug/feature forum is used for either bug reports, or questions/suggestions about features. And staff will reply there.
    QueenSkull
    QueenSkull
    May I ask, what should one post on the profile posts then?
    I, personally, can find the forum threads a bit much and prefer the profile posts a lot more since it's often short and friendly c:
    But with all that is changing, I get kinda unsure with what I now can't post here, if you get me ^^ @sothis
    allllrighty roo, how are you all doing? c:
    so.. we are taking our cat to the vet tomorrow.. and no matter the result, she will most probably be put down in not too long..
    Just watched Aladdin (2019). Soo, to you who have seen it as well. What do you think of Will Smith as the genie?
    It's only a little over a month until I move. I am getting scared. What if I don't like it? ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back