J1st
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, does anyone know if One Piece Red is gonna be a one night only movie, or will it have multiple showing like any other movie?
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    Depends on your local theater. I know two local theaters near me are going to have evening showings for at least a week.
    J1st
    J1st
    So then it would be for a limited period depending on the theaters. Got it. Thanks Zetsubou
    So Gkids does DVDs right? Cause with where I live, I won't be able to see "Ride Your Wave" when it comes out in theaters T_T
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I fully expect it to come out on disc within the next year. If it doesn't, I will be very upset.
    J1st
    J1st
    Same
    Let me rephrase this question, is the Eijiro and Mina ship real and strong? Cause I'm willing to jump on the band wagon and ship them too.
    Is the Eijiro and Mina ship well supported by fans? Cause I'm willing to jump on the band wagon. They do look cute together.
    Nothing says Christmas better than White Christmas sung by Bing Crosby.
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    My man of distinguished taste.
    Kari5
    Kari5
    Agreed! I watch the movie every few years, a Christmas classic.
    God help us all!! They're making another Spongebob Movie!! Personally, the first movie was good, but one movie is enough, alright!
    J1st
    J1st
    Maybe I didn't know that honestly, but the Spongebob now is way too ridiculous and gross for my tastes and this movie just looks plain silly, even for the show's standards (same can be said for the second movie as well in my personal opinion).
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Spongebob went to shit after Hillenburg left so yeah, the first movie is what I consider the show's swan song. I'm told later seasons got better again but I don't care enough anymore to find out, much less regarding movies.
    J1st
    J1st
    Agreed! Hear, hear!
    Does anyone know if novels translated by J-Novel Club can be bought as physical copies or are they all just ebooks?
    Pokemon Sword and Shield is gonna be epic! I just know it!!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I know!! I can't wait!! I still don't know which one I'm gonna get.
    J1st
    J1st
    I'm getting Shield (it's a personal preference)
    I just saw John Crist live and in action today, and now I'm a fan! Praise the Lord for comedy!!!
    I've watched all the anime I wanted from the summer season, now I'm ready for the Fall season. Bring it on!
    I have a strange craving to watch my fav movie, Nausicaa, but I can't cause I don't have my dvd with me. Sadness
    J1st
    J1st
    Thanks man
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    Nausicaa and the Valley of the Winds? I remember that- one of the movies that got me into anime decades ago. It's amazing..
    J1st
    J1st
    It is an amazing movie, so beautiful too.
    I hate to admit it, but I really liked the finale for Dumbbell more than the Symphogear XV finale!
    Question: Aside from any dubs, can you still watch shows on HIDIVE without an account?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I don't believe so. The yearly subscription isn't a bad price, so I just finally went for that.
    I'm so happy (on the inside) that Sentai is finally doing a dub version for Snafu. Yahello!
    Live-action Mulan is coming! They better have Mushu in it or it'll be a deal breaker for me!
    Reactions: UniversalParanoia1
    ValkyrieNight
    ValkyrieNight
    Could be based on any one of the numerous adaptions so tis 50/50... Not too sure if I want him in it in fairness :/
    J1st
    J1st
    Probably right, but I think Disney has some obligation to put him in, he may not even have to be too comical. It's still too early to say, but if they don't have him, I ain't interested watching.
    Ok, I just started a Crunchyroll account and I have no idea how "free" it is. Hopefully I can still watch my summer anime when it airs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back