AnnaSartin
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• that's awesome! Last spring we got attacked by woodpeckers that punched holes in all the siding in the the apartment complex! Woke me at the crack of dawn every day! But I get see birds every morning cause of all greener.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Wow sounds like those woodpeckers did a number on your home!
    OK... it looks like it belongs as a nausicaa recommendation, but i'm not into samurai & fantasy themes. even ghost in the shell with all of its philosophical mumbo jumbo strays too far from hard science for me which is why so much anime does little for me. i HATED final fantasy & its "haunted asteroid" crap. LOL
    RojinTosatsuSama
    RojinTosatsuSama
    What hard sf anime do you like? I'm a big fan of sf genre too, and not just anime but film and books too... is why I ask.
    last time i checked... post-apoc = sci-fi, unless a wizard destroys civilization maybe. i'll check your recommendation out, thank you, but i'm REALLY frosted that this busted forum bans INTERACTIVE discussions which is the ONLY way to find stuff that isn't in other peoples lousy cowboy be crap & gundumb lists... know what i mean?
    He could be a goldfish that someone dumped into a lake. I'll spend my time watching anime and other things until they cut me off.
    My father and I have been working on single payer for years. To but the joker is in W.H. so sad. Would solve a lot of problems! :( sorry was seeing old posts.
    Reactions: AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    I swear, America is the only country in the world dumb enough to elect someone this mentally deficient and possessing zero government work experience to be our President.
    In the last two weeks 4 different anime that I love have had new sequel announcements. Lucky!
    g3data
    g3data
    I forgot Attack on Titan and The Eccentric Family. What an interesting year for sequels. How can originals even compete?
    Gens
    Gens
    The only original anime I can think of, is LWA and uuuuummm...........yeah, that's it.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Kino's Journey, Hozuki;s Coolheadedness, Hell Girl and The Ancient Magus' Bride. All in a two-week span! ^_^
    Yesterday my kitchen ceiling caved in. Mess was epic. Phone, laptop, bathtub and now this. Why can't the things in my house just WORK?
    You know your family is weird when you find out on Xmas that your dad got divorced five months ago and never bothered to mention it!
    Zaig
    Zaig
    Holy crap (no pun intended). Guessing you didn't care for his spouse much though.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    I always thought she was very nice but I rarely ever saw her.
    When you almost have enough saved to buy a fridge and someone has to go to the doctor... and the doctor + medicine costs ALL YOUR MONEY! ;_;
    thor123
    thor123
    And then Americans don't understand why universal health insurance is necessary...
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Many of us DO understand, but our ruling elite are too invested in lining their own pockets than public welfare. When we put forth politicians who AREN'T corrupt the establishment makes certain they never get voted in, even if that means coming up with new and creative excuses for media blackouts and for why thousands of votes mysteriously "disappear".
    We're getting more Hoozuki no Reitetsu? Hell yes!!! (pun not intended... maybe) *sets forum on fire to celebrate*
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    I hope we get more of western hell's Satan. He was moe as hell. More Mustard too, there's always room for more Mustard.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Oh Satan... XD Yes, we need more of him and beings from some of the other Hells, too. Chinese Hell and Egyptian hell were both mentioned, I'd like to learn more about them. Character-wise I'm especially eager for more Shiro and Goban. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back