Comments on Profile Post by HKBattosai

1. FunkyTime
    FunkyTime
    Sorry to hear man. Can I interest you in some peanuts to cheer you up a little? I'll share some of mine with you just this once!
    Jun 14, 2019
  2. jarpad
    jarpad
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear you had such a shitty day D: Unfortunately with animals running on roads there's really not much you can do to avoid an accident. And, you know, making mistakes is only human. Perhaps distracting yourself with other activities might take your mind off what happened!
    Jun 14, 2019
  3. Oblithian
    Oblithian
    Squirrel :( Screwing up at work (fault or no) is pretty daunting sometimes, but keep at it & eventually the weight will pass. On-call or infrequent jobs can be particularly bad. The time stewing can make returning to work a huge source of anxiety. Use what you can from it to better avoid or respond next time (if anything) & move onto other things (as suggested). I hope tomorrow & your next day at work are great!
    Jun 14, 2019
    HKBattosai and FunkyTime like this.
  4. MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    *hugs* Sorry to hear it's been a bad day, I hope the next one is much better :)
    Jun 14, 2019
  5. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    @FunkyTime Sure! I love peanuts!
    @jarpad That's good advice. I'm going to a concert tonight that I "was" looking forward to. Not as much atm but maybe that'll change.
    @Oblithian I stew very well too, which doesn't bode well for me. However, Your advice and sentiment are truly appreciated.
    @MistLiigh Me too. Thanks! It can only be better if I make it so.
    Jun 14, 2019
  6. HKBattosai
    HKBattosai
    Jun 14, 2019
  7. jarpad
    jarpad
    That's good! I'm sure once you get there, you'll be able to unwind a little :) Music has that effect! Have fun and take care of yourself!
    Jun 14, 2019
  8. FunkyTime
    FunkyTime
    Don't mention it. Have fun at the concert! :)
    Jun 14, 2019